Question: Christmas Coupon

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 774
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:09 PM

Do purchases of electronic resources made on Lexhampress.com also count?

It would be amazing if my profile page or the order history page showed the total amount of qualifying purchases.

Armin

Posts 2339
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 6 2019 5:23 PM

Armin:

Do purchases of electronic resources made on Lexhampress.com also count?

It would be amazing if my profile page or the order history page showed the total amount of qualifying purchases.

Armin

No. Only resources on logos.com count. I think!

Edit:No prepubs

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 774
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 6 2019 7:44 PM

Beloved:

No. Only resources on logos.com count. I think!

If I remember correctly, I purchased it on lexhampress.com with the 25% Lexham discount for Connect subscribers. However, when I click on the link in the order, the resource shows in Logos.com. So I am not sure if this purchase counts or not.

Armin

Posts 2339
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 8:13 AM

Armin:
If I remember correctly, I purchased it on lexhampress.com with the 25% Lexham discount for Connect subscribers. However, when I click on the link in the order, the resource shows in Logos.com. So I am not sure if this purchase counts or not.
What was the resource?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2339
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 9:45 AM

I was looking at these myself for purchase. Because these appear on the logos.com site, I would argue that they qualify for the Christmas coupon; but the only way to know for sure is for FL to clarify. As for the resources themselves my only reluctance towards the purchase of this set is that like the EEC set there is no firm time table given that the full set of resources will be made available.

Posts 341
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 7 2019 11:57 AM

Yes, if you can order a live product directly from logos.com without being re-directed to another Faithlife site, then it counts towards your Christmas coupon.

A full explanation of the conditions for this offer is available here

Posts 21
David R | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 11 2019 9:08 PM

Additional question after trying to find here: If I used a coupon code for a portion of my total purchase, does the total value of the resources count toward the Dec. coupon or is it only what actually hits my card? Thanks

Posts 341
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 8:23 AM

David R:

Additional question after trying to find here: If I used a coupon code for a portion of my total purchase, does the total value of the resources count toward the Dec. coupon or is it only what actually hits my card? Thanks

Only what actually hits your card.

Posts 267
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:28 PM

Did the Christmas Coupon already come out and I somehow missed the email? 

Posts 2339
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 12 2019 4:38 PM

Jonathan Bradley:

Did the Christmas Coupon already come out and I somehow missed the email? 

The Christmas coupon is contingent upon Black Friday purchases on logos.com see Joe's post above for conditions.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS