Global Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 1472
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:33 AM

I am not sure if it was suggested before, but currently, having large libraries, I find myself starting many books and not following through. My suggestion would be:

1. the shortcut option in every book to add it to a reading plan. Yes, I know I can go to Docs, and create New Reading plan and add the book. It does take many steps and clicks to create one reading plan. One shortcut would simplify everything. 

2. Global Reading Plan. It would pull all my readings for every day with a check mark task to one card in home page (one button). For example, for today: Bible Chapters, Book A chapters, book B chapters, Video course, Devotional, Prayer list, and etc. Currently, I can create many cards, but one card would be much more practical. 

I think it would help us to discipline ourselves and use Logos more beneficially. It doesn't look like it will take much coding for developers, but pretty much organize what is already there. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1472
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 10:51 AM

Wild Eagle:

Yes, I know I can go to Docs, and create New Reading plan and add the book. It does take many steps and clicks to create one reading plan. 

I don't even see the plans I created on my mobile devices. Through desktop I do mostly research, but through mobile device - reading. Sadly, currently there is no ability to create a plan for book and follow in mobile devices. 

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS