logos crash

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9
WENDELL LEE | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 20 2010 4:17 PM

logos is crashing on me. while on logos i was trying to read a book or use a application and the software was loading really slow and then crashed5582.Archive.zip

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 20 2010 8:00 PM

WENDELL LEE:

logos is crashing on me. while on logos i was trying to read a book or use a application and the software was loading really slow and then crashed5582.Archive.zip

Appears to be repeatable crash - text comparison span in Exodus => noted 3 crashes in console messages.

Likewise noticed Passage Guide => Biblical People - several dozen diagrams could take awhile (slow loading).

Idea Wonder if launch Logos and wait for Biblical People to load - does crash repeat ?  (wait for Biblical People to stop spinning before trying something else)

Also curious where in Exodus ?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 9
WENDELL LEE | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 5:36 AM

So we don"t have a solution just yet? Because it still crash on me at sign on or during up loads.

Thank for your help.

Posts 3154
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 10:50 AM

Wendell:

Apologies for not getting to your post sooner. I noticed you posted Sunday. The office is only open Monday through Friday so probably no one saw the post Sunday. I'm going to log a bug report with your logs. Thank you. Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS