Highlighting In Mobile Ed Courses

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 548
Michael Kinch | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 19 2019 11:50 AM

I want to keep all my highlights in a Mobile Ed course in one file.  Is there a way to do that?

Posts 1270
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2019 12:23 PM

Im not sure how defaults work with highlighting vs notes, so I will let someone else address if highlighting can be set to a default folder.

Are you on Logos 8? If so, you do know it isn't necessary to place them in a separate folder with the new notes system, right? You can simply filter down to that particular resource or the resource type and voila, there are just those highlights.

You could also create a new highlighting palette for Mobile Ed, which is what I have done. However, like the above, it really isn't necessary anymore given the filtering functionality in Logos 8.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 5340
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2019 2:57 PM

Filtering is only one aspect of the new notes and highlighting system. I advise strongly to continue with creating ‘notebooks’ in the new system for each study you do in Logos so you then have  control over when those notes / highlights relating to that study are displayed and when they are not.

Myke Harbuck:

Im not sure how defaults work with highlighting vs notes, so I will let someone else address if highlighting can be set to a default folder.

Are you on Logos 8? If so, you do know it isn't necessary to place them in a separate folder with the new notes system, right? You can simply filter down to that particular resource or the resource type and voila, there are just those highlights.

You could also create a new highlighting palette for Mobile Ed, which is what I have done. However, like the above, it really isn't necessary anymore given the filtering functionality in Logos 8.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS