Morph Query Documents on documents.logos.com

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1139
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 22 2019 4:04 PM

Since Morph Query Documents are Logos documents, I would expect see them on documents.logos.com.

There would be many advantages of having them available in this way. I would like to share some Morph Query Documents with my students. Also, I would like to be able to duplicate a Morph Query Document so I can make modifications to it, without losing the original document.

Is there any way to share a Morph Query Document or to duplicate the document in order to create a slightly different version of the search?

Posts 26231
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 23 2019 2:13 PM

Harry Hahne:
Since Morph Query Documents are Logos documents, I would expect see them on documents.logos.com.

Yes, they are documents, but they require an Internet connection. If offline, the document (the actual query) is not available...

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1139
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 10:16 AM

Is there any way to do either of the following with the Morph Query Document?

• Share the document with another Logos user.
  • Duplicate the document. This is useful for making incremental changes

Normally I would do both of these tasks from documents.logos.com, but Morph Query Documents are not a listed document type there.

Posts 3279
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 12:02 PM

Harry Hahne:

Is there any way to do either of the following with the Morph Query Document?

• Share the document with another Logos user.
  • Duplicate the document. This is useful for making incremental changes

Normally I would do both of these tasks from documents.logos.com, but Morph Query Documents are not a listed document type there.

Currently, this is not possible. You would need to provide someone with a screenshot of your Morph Query Document and allow them to build it on their own. We do have a case requesting this the ability to share Morph Query documents and I've added a link to this thread.

Posts 1139
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 6 2019 10:11 PM

Philana R. Crouch:
We do have a case requesting this the ability to share Morph Query documents and I've added a link to this thread.

Thanks this would be incredibly helpful.

Posts 106
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 9 2020 9:24 PM

Philana R. Crouch:

We do have a case requesting this the ability to share Morph Query documents ...

I'm just wondering, a year on, if there's any progress with this feature request? Like Harry, I'd love to do exactly the same two things with Morph Queries.

Posts 4730
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2020 11:26 AM

Andrew Malone:
I'm just wondering, a year on, if there's any progress with this feature request? Like Harry, I'd love to do exactly the same two things with Morph Queries.

You could add and vote for it here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 106
Andrew Malone | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 13 2020 5:39 PM

Thanks, SineNomine. I'm still learning my way around the ever-expanding Faithlife ecosystem!

Posts 3279
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2020 9:46 AM

Andrew Malone:

Philana R. Crouch:

We do have a case requesting this the ability to share Morph Query documents ...

I'm sorry, I don't have any updates on this.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS