Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 21 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 88
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:42 AM

It looks like a Verbum collection containing all of the various Verbum base libraries (Standard, Ordinariate, Eastern Rite, Academic, Apologetics, & Biblicum) is now live as "Verbum 8 Ultimate". 

https://verbum.com/product/187029/verbum-8-ultimate

Posts 167
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2019 11:04 AM

Thank you Kevin!

Posts 2377
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2019 11:49 AM

Note the top right button: 30-days' trial.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 19
LogosEmployee
Craig St. Clair (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:05 PM

The 30 Day trial is for Starter and not Ultimate.  The trial button isn't on the product page, but in the static top bar for the site.

Posts 3154
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 2 2019 7:38 AM

Kevin Clemens:

It looks like a Verbum collection containing all of the various Verbum base libraries (Standard, Ordinariate, Eastern Rite, Academic, Apologetics, & Biblicum) is now live as "Verbum 8 Ultimate". 

Wonderful! Now I just need the cash to pay for it.

Posts 88
Kevin Clemens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:13 AM

SineNomine:

Wonderful! Now I just need the cash to pay for it.

Ditto.

Posts 18010
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 2 2019 8:20 AM

Kevin Clemens:

Verbum 8 Biblicum Standard => https://verbum.com/product/182577/verbum-8-biblicum-standard has 4 Interlinears that are not in Verbum 8 Ultimate

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 19
LogosEmployee

Keep Smiling Smile,

Correct and corrected.  Those four RVIs are now in Ultimate.

Thanks for the feedback!

Posts 18010
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 2 2019 2:20 PM

Craig St. Clair (Faithlife):

Keep Smiling Smile,

Correct and corrected.  Those four RVIs are now in Ultimate.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for correction Big Smile Verbum 8 Biblicum Standard now shows nothing new for me (with dynamic price of $ 0.00).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1265
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 10 2019 7:18 AM

Shalom!

Not that I am planning to buy Verbum 8 Ultimate at this moment, but is this package also available to international customers? I am asking because I am not entitled to buy the Catholic Answers Library which is included in Verbum Ultimate. The "unable to distribute" warning does not appear when I put the Ultimate package in my cart. 

Posts 19
LogosEmployee

Yes, Verbum 8 Ultimate is available to international customers.  The Catholic Answers Library contains the U.S.-only version of the Catechism, which is why Ultimate was unavailable outside the U.S until now.  That is now resolved. The international version of the Catechism is still available in Ultimate (just not the U.S.-only version).

Posts 1265
HJ. van der Wal | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 10 2019 2:54 PM

That is now resolved. The international version of the Catechism is still available in Ultimate (just not the U.S.-only version).

Thanks!

Posts 4688
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 12:14 AM

Does this apply to the New Jerusalem Bible? I see that is available in Verbum Ultimate but not as an individual purchase.

Posts 19
LogosEmployee

The New Jerusalem Bible is no longer available in Ultimate due to territory restrictions by the publisher.

Posts 1001
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 5:57 AM

I paid for this, downloaded the NJB and was happily reading it then all of a sudden it was removed from my account, the download was deleted (presumably centrally) and it is no longer in my account.

Now I understand that this may need to be addressed in some way but after i pay for something is it really acceptable just to delete it, without any notice, from my computer because you wished that you had not sold it? 

What other resources that I have paid for may Faithlife just delete because they want to?

I suppose that the fact that I have paid for it makes no difference, if so can you delete anything even though it has been paid for?   

Posts 2377
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 6:11 AM

It's still in the Academic Premium package:

https://www.logos.com/product/184085/verbum-8-academic-premium

Does it show as a free purchase? If so, you could possibly get your resource back.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 247
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 6:30 AM

The Catholic Answers Library contains the U.S.-only version of the Catechism, which is why Ultimate was unavailable outside the U.S until now.

Would it be possible to change the Catholic Answers Library as well? Would love it if it contained the international ed. of the Catechism.

Is there actually any difference between the catechisms in content?

Posts 19
LogosEmployee

Mike Pettit,

Apologies for the oversight!!  It SHOULD NOT have been removed from the collection you bought.  It has been restored.

It will not be available for purchase in the product going forward.

Let me know if you're not seeing it restored to your library.

Posts 1001
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 10:19 AM

Mike Pettit,

Apologies for the oversight!!  It SHOULD NOT have been removed from the collection you bought.  It has been restored.

It will not be available for purchase in the product going forward.

Let me know if you're not seeing it restored to your library.

What a lovely man

Posts 2709
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 12:09 PM

Yes, Verbum 8 Ultimate is available to international customers.  The Catholic Answers Library contains the U.S.-only version of the Catechism, which is why Ultimate was unavailable outside the U.S until now.  That is now resolved. The international version of the Catechism is still available in Ultimate (just not the U.S.-only version).

Please can we have an international version to the Verbum 8 Catholic Answers Library? Currently it is not available to international customers https://verbum.com/product/185009/verbum-8-catholic-answers-library

Thanks  

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 1 of 2 (22 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS