Happy Thanksgiving Faithlife & Forums Family

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 137
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:15 AM

Even though this is an American Holiday, I am still thankful for all of you. I use L8 almost every day, & I browse the forums quite frequently & have learned from you all. Thank You for all that you do & the ministries each of you represent. I am quite confident the Lord is using you to expand His Kingdom. Have a great day today. 

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:25 AM

Posts 1029
EastTN | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:30 AM

Blessings to all.

Posts 9017
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 10:35 AM

Martin Hall:
I am still thankful for all of you

Yes

I love being a Canadian who vacations in Florida over American Thanksgiving for I get to celebrate Thanksgiving twice!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 10600
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 2:41 PM

AMG Bible Illustrations had an article that when Charles Dickens came to the US, he said that we Americans were mixed up. Instead of having one day to thank God we should have 364 to thank Him and one in which to gripe and complain Stick out tongue Made a good introduction to last Sunday's morning message.

Posts 544
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 4:13 PM

Martin Hall:

Even though this is an American Holiday, I am still thankful for all of you. I use L8 almost every day, & I browse the forums quite frequently & have learned from you all. Thank You for all that you do & the ministries each of you represent. I am quite confident the Lord is using you to expand His Kingdom. Have a great day today. 

Well said, Martin - couldn't agree more! Big Smile

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 609
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 28 2019 5:01 PM

And we Yanks are thankful for our siblings in Christ across the oceans, as well as for all the good folks in Bellingham and the satellite locations.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS