Purchased Books Not Showing In My Library (?)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 312
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 29 2019 10:19 PM

So I bought the Lexham English Septuagint and the 4-Volume package of The Lexham Methods Series from Faithlife Ebooks store—and they are nowhere to be found in my libraries (neither my Ebooks nor Logos library).

I have the email showing that I bought these resources, but not sure what action I should take next.  I wonder if  customer service is in on Black Friday?  Any help would be appreciated.

Posts 18770
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 29 2019 11:41 PM

Puddin’:
I wonder if  customer service is in on Black Friday?

They probably were, but you posted that at 10:19PM Bellingham time, and I'm sure nobody is in the office anymore at that time of night. They do work Saturdays too, though.

Have you tried the usual restarting of Logos which is often required for new books to show up in your library?

If so, and if they're still not there, then you'll probably have to call Customer Service during their business hours, which are:

Note that they're no longer on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time), they just forgot to update that info. So they'd be answering the phones from 6 AM to 6 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Posts 312
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 12:52 AM

Thank you Rosie.  I am on my iPad so not sure how to restart from here.  I did completely close out the app. & then reopen.  Still no luck.

I called and left a voicemail at the # you posted above.  Thank you!

Posts 1120
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 1:16 AM

Puddin’:
did completely close out the app. & then reopen.  Still no luck.

Try typing "Update Now" in the command box and see if anything comes through.

Meanwhile, while you wait for CS, you should be able to view your books at app.logos.com 

If they're not there, then they didn't get unlocked on your account.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see you were on iPad. That command is for the desktop. Try app.logos.com 

Posts 22103
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 1:43 AM

Puddin’:
 I am on my iPad so not sure how to restart from here.  I did completely close out the app. & then reopen.  Still no luck.

try the command "rebuild index" in the command bar in the ipad app

Posts 312
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 2:58 AM

Sean:

Puddin’:
did completely close out the app. & then reopen.  Still no luck.

Try typing "Update Now" in the command box and see if anything comes through.

Meanwhile, while you wait for CS, you should be able to view your books at app.logos.com 

If they're not there, then they didn't get unlocked on your account.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see you were on iPad. That command is for the desktop. Try app.logos.com 

Sean—I think that app.logos.com answered my question.  Since these resources are already included w. my subscription, I am wondering if they just did not show up as “new” awaiting download since they were already downloaded due to my subscription (?).  For some reason the Lexham English Septuagint that I bought would not show up in my library, but did so at the app.logos.com site—and then started showing up in my library 🤨.

As an aside, I was not aware of this site.  It looks like I can do a whole lot more (e.g., workflows, etc.) w. this site than I can just in my library on my iPad...will be saving this site!  Thank you much👍.

Posts 312
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 3:01 AM

Graham Criddle:

Puddin’:
 I am on my iPad so not sure how to restart from here.  I did completely close out the app. & then reopen.  Still no luck.

try the command "rebuild index" in the command bar in the ipad app

Much appreciated Graham, but I *THINK* I located the culprit (I.e., my subscription).  I AM wondering what the Lexham English Septuagint looks like in library though.  The Faithlife Ebooks site LES cover looks different (black cover) what popped up in my library (green cover)?

Posts 22103
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 4:14 AM

The LES on my iPad shows up like this

Posts 312
Puddin’ | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 30 2019 4:35 AM

Graham Criddle:

The LES on my iPad shows up like this

Okay—great!  I do have the right ones then.  You da’ man Graham🤓!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS