12 Days of Logos?

Page 1 of 1 (18 items)
This post has 17 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 3 2019 4:10 AM

Will there be a 12 days of Logos this year?

DAL

Posts 991
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 4:28 AM

DAL:

DAL

I was wondering the same. I have a few coupons and don't want to buy until I know whether there will be a 12 Days of Logos promo again. I wonder whether this is what they're doing this year:

https://www.logos.com/christmas

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 5:45 AM

Paul Caneparo:

DAL:

DAL

I was wondering the same. I have a few coupons and don't want to buy until I know whether there will be a 12 Days of Logos promo again. I wonder whether this is what they're doing this year:

https://www.logos.com/christmas

I hope not! 12 Days of Logos is a classic tradition.  I hope is not broken! 👍😁👌

Posts 497
J. Remington Bowling | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 6:10 AM

This year they will be doing 12 hours of Christmas. A sale on 12 resources, each for one hour from 12:00am to 12:00pm on December 25th.

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:05 AM

J. Remington Bowling:

This year they will be doing 12 hours of Christmas. A sale on 12 resources, each for one hour from 12:00am to 12:00pm on December 25th.

Oh, come on! Who has time to check for deals every hour.  We’re supposed to be with loved ones, not checking out deals 😒

Posts 529
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 7:27 AM

DAL:

J. Remington Bowling:

Oh, come on! Who has time to check for deals every hour.  We’re supposed to be with loved ones, not checking out deals 😒

It'll be the same format as the high holy feast day of Cyber Monday. You're not supposed to have time for family, a job, sleep... Big Smile

Posts 989
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 2:22 PM

J. Remington Bowling:

No it is 6am to 6 pm GMT to even it out for International customers. Big Smile 

Posts 151
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 2:30 PM

Don't worry 12 days of Logos is happening this year! It will start on December 12 and run through December 23. Hope this helps.

Posts 6594
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 3:06 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Don't worry 12 days of Logos is happening this year! It will start on December 12 and run through December 23. Hope this helps.

¡Gracias! 👍😁👌

Posts 1841
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 8:38 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Please don't suck like Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

Posts 3267
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2019 11:11 PM

mike:
Please don't suck like Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

When a company like FL has tens of thousands of resources they sell, it must take a lot of creativity to decide on which few hundred of them will be offered for each particular sale.

Considering that customers can have widely varying libraries, some people might own some of the things on sale, but others might not. Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn? Sorry, Mike.

Posts 3154
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 11:17 AM

PetahChristian:
When a company like FL has tens of thousands of resources they sell, it must take a lot of creativity to decide on which few hundred of them will be offered for each particular sale.

Considering that customers can have widely varying libraries, some people might own some of the things on sale, but others might not. Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn?

Fifty percent off of a thousand different resources would undeniably be a pretty solid sale.

Fifty percent off of a thousand different resources that I already own would lead to me not buying anything.

If one sale doesn't work for me, another will. Likewise, I think, for others.

Posts 2091
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 2:25 PM

Imagine personalized sales on our Wish List collections.

Posts 301
Charlene | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 4 2019 2:52 PM

GaoLu:

Yes

Posts 186
Chrisser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:38 AM

Ok i'm glad to hear that we're getting it. Fingers crossed for Walton and Heiser :D.

Posts 186
Chrisser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 8:41 AM

GaoLu:

THIS!!! ^

Posts 2377
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 9:26 AM

SineNomine:
Fifty percent off of a thousand different resources would undeniably be a pretty solid sale.

50% off the classic ommentaries collection would fulfil that condition. I think we had that sale a couple of years ago, and no-one was really impressed...

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1790
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 5 2019 11:49 AM

Jan Krohn:

50% off the classic commentaries collection would fulfill that condition. I think we had that sale a couple of years ago, and no-one was really impressed...

I think the reason on one is really impressed, is because they all went through CP and we remember (or can do a internet search) the price it sold for to cover their costs.   

Give us a second chance sale on these products, the CP price,  and lots of people would be happy. :) 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 1 of 1 (18 items) | RSS