LA 151/161 vs. LA 171/181??? ME Hebrew & Greek Courses

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 197
Theo | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:08 AM

A while back it would seem FL re-released the ME courses it had in using Logos 6 to learn Hebrew and Greek basics. I can not longer find the older courses. I was curious aside from upgrades from L6 to L8 and a new teacher for the Greek, what are the main reasons one would wish to upgrade.

There does not seem to be much information out there aside from an email saying details were coming. I presume the dynamic pricing on the pre-pub is what the upgrade costs over a new purchase?

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 11:34 AM

What email? I have not received any email and I have owned and upgraded these since they first cane out, before mobile Ed was even a thing and they were delivered in the mail via a disc rather than being a download. 

Posts 1977
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 12:18 PM

I do not remember an email either.  I have the L6 version which I never really used.  Due to your thread, I am learning now there is an L8 version but I am afraid that by the time I get around to using this, it will be outdated like L6.  And I do not see any upgrade price for those who purchased the L6 version.  Any information would be helpful.  But without information, I would assume that this L8 version would be tied to L8 and possibly L9 and then no longer be useful.  It is a lot of money to ask for a resource that does not last

Posts 1870
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 1:18 PM

The description page says this.    I take it to mean that an email will be sent after the product is live. 

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:21 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

The description page says this.    I take it to mean that an email will be sent after the product is live. 

From memory there was a special upgrade price last time this wa updated but I can’t check my order history since this is broken on the web site:

https://community.logos.com/forums/t/187460.aspx

Posts 5257
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2020 2:25 PM

Mark it is a useful introductory I introduction to grammar at any point in time even if you just look at the module dealing with the aspect of grammar that Is of interest, say maybe after you read something in a commentary.

Mark:

I do not remember an email either.  I have the L6 version which I never really used.  Due to your thread, I am learning now there is an L8 version but I am afraid that by the time I get around to using this, it will be outdated like L6.  And I do not see any upgrade price for those who purchased the L6 version.  Any information would be helpful.  But without information, I would assume that this L8 version would be tied to L8 and possibly L9 and then no longer be useful.  It is a lot of money to ask for a resource that does not last

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS