Bible Word Study - Lemma in Passage Section

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 342
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 7 2020 1:53 PM

On the Mac version 8.11...

The Bible word study for a greek word or Hebrew word the Lemma in Passage Section does not show by Resource. When I click on this it still shows the passage view.

This seems to be a Bug.

Posts 25602
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 2:58 PM

Does the Lemmas in Passage heading collapse when you make the change? When I expand it on Windows, it shows Resources

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 342
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 8 2020 5:52 AM

Dave Hooton:

Does the Lemmas in Passage heading collapse when you make the change? When I expand it on Windows, it shows Resources

No it does not collapse when I change the type. Below is what I see when selecting either type

Posts 10715
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 8 2020 8:26 AM

When I click the caret, it displays correctly on a Mac

Posts 342
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 8 2020 12:21 PM

Jack Caviness:

When I click the caret, it displays correctly on a Mac

Since it works fine on your system, It must be something unique to my system, at any rate I sent in Logs to support. I will see what they say about this issue.

Thanks

Posts 28762
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 8 2020 2:14 PM

Do you have Brannan, Rick. Lemma in Passage: Dataset Documentation. Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017. and the associated data set?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 342
Bob Soule | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 8 2020 3:52 PM

MJ. Smith:

Do you have Brannan, Rick. Lemma in Passage: Dataset Documentation. Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017. and the associated data set?

I have Lemma in Passage: Dataset Documentation but I don't know how to check if the dataset exists. I do see in the updated resource the dataset "lemma Lists dataset" if that is it.

Also, I experience the same behavior on another Mac as well as a windows machine.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS