A History of the Episcopal Church, Third Revised Edition (2014)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 717
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 6 2020 9:33 AM

I was exploring the book A History of the Episcopal Church (1999) and noticed that this book has been updated with a Third Revised Edition (2014). Obviously a lot has taken place in the Episcopal Church since 1999 so it would be great to have the latest revised edition in Logos.

I have created a user-voice for folks to vote: https://suggestbooks.uservoice.com/forums/308269-book-suggestions/suggestions/39880450-a-history-of-the-episcopal-church-third-revised-e

Posts 1082
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2020 10:12 AM

I see that the Logos version was released in 2016 which is after this 3rd edition was published. Perhaps there is a reason that Logos had to go with the 2nd ed. There are also a couple of comments in the reviews that say Logos originally pictured and listed the 3rd edition but then changed that to the second edition which they actually sold. Seems very strange but you get used to that with Logos.

Posts 717
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2020 4:21 PM

Tom Reynolds:

I see that the Logos version was released in 2016 which is after this 3rd edition was published. Perhaps there is a reason that Logos had to go with the 2nd ed. There are also a couple of comments in the reviews that say Logos originally pictured and listed the 3rd edition but then changed that to the second edition which they actually sold. Seems very strange but you get used to that with Logos.

Yes, I did think it was weird that the graphic for the book in my library is for the third edition but the text is from the second edition. At first, I thought I did have the latest edition because of the graphic. It's weird that they produced the second edition when the third was already available. It seems like wasted resources.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS