BUG: Strange behavior in Parallel Texts and Multi-view windo

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28206
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 6 2020 3:16 PM

I'm trying to find all the translations that I own of particular works by Athanasius. I am using as a starting point Athanasius of Alexandria. “On Luke 10:22 (Matt. 11:27).” In St. Athanasius: Select Works and Letters, edited by Philip Schaff and Henry Wace, translated by Archibald T. Robertson, Vol. 4. A Select Library of the Nicene and Post-Nicene Fathers of the Christian Church, Second Series. New York: Christian Literature Company, 1892.. Earlier works in this volume have worked as expected i.e.

• click within a work
  • check that the reference box has a reference not a page
  • parallel resources shows other volumes with the work
  • multi-view selects only volumes with the work

However, the homily "On Luke 10:22" is misbehaving: A search shows the text occurring only in Schaff:

However, both the parallel resources and the multi-view pane insist on including two resources that do not contain the text. Note that they do not reposition themselves as you navigate the text.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 28206
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 15 2020 3:36 AM

4bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2940
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 16 2020 1:06 PM

Hi MJ,

I've created a case. I believe that both this issue and the one your reported in https://community.logos.com/forums/t/188944.aspx are caused by the same underlying issue.

Thanks for reporting this.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS