BUG or faulty memory: layout name on upper left of Verbum window

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 30204
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 17 2020 1:31 AM

I thought that the layout name appeared in the upper left of the Verbum window but I am not getting it when I open through a home page dash board card (lectionary) or from the layout icon in the upper right on the tool bar. Note it does eventually show up up not when the layout is first invoked.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3163
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 21 2020 2:12 PM

MJ. Smith:

I thought that the layout name appeared in the upper left of the Verbum window but I am not getting it when I open through a home page dash board card (lectionary) or from the layout icon in the upper right on the tool bar. Note it does eventually show up up not when the layout is first invoked.

MJ,

I checked an earlier version and as far as I can tell it only shows the layout title if its a saved layout, not HomePage or QuickStart. I was able to look at 8.9 so I don't think this is a bug.

Posts 30204
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 21 2020 4:24 PM

Strange but thanks for the information ... in a strange way I can justify the behavior.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS