Forums:A Must for All New Users

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 14 2020 1:44 PM

I think that the value of active participation in the forums is such that it should be plainly marketed to all first time users and appear on the landing page as a suggestion tip when the program opens with encouragement and a link. Geeked 

In addition, a forums training video should be developed and include information emphasizing forum rules, how to compose a post, how to send a screenshot, how to create logs, when and why, how to reference other users posts in your post, and how to create hyperlinks to useful information such as url of Amazon books, etc. A link to this video should be provided also on sign in and persist unless declined. Geeked

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 6664
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 1:53 PM

Good idea.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 5:17 PM

See my Uservoice suggestion and vote! ThanksSmile https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-8/suggestions/40429846-include-forums-as-a-tip-on-software-landing-page-o 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 6664
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 7:05 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Done

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 14 2020 8:48 PM

Lynden Williams:
Thanks, Lynden

For both the votes and the encouragement!

Posts 501
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2020 3:47 AM

Amen! This is always my first go-to when I'm confused about something, a veritable BUFFET of knowledge and experience! God bless you all!

And for all my Canadian compatriots, have a great "long weekend" (the quotes are because of the different Times of COVID) :-)

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2020 4:27 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:

Amen! This is always my first go-to when I'm confused about something, a veritable BUFFET of knowledge and experience! God bless you all!

And for all my Canadian compatriots, have a great "long weekend" (the quotes are because of the different Times of COVID) :-)

Carmen,

Thank you for your kind words of support. May I impose upon you to visit the User Voice page and cast a vote or more for this idea. Thanks in advance!

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2020 6:41 AM

Bump to FL support this idea with a comment.

And confirm or deny this conjecture.

Forum users buy more books compared to non forum users.

Posts 664
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 15 2020 11:17 AM

Yes

Have a great day,
jmac

Posts 2715
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 16 2020 4:01 PM

Forum users are more aware of deals and special offers and take advantage of the same than non forum users.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS