Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4403
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 27 2020 8:03 AM

Good Morning

A thread in the General forum made me think to make this post.  I am curious as to two things at the moment:

1) What are the future plans for connect?  Any future changes coming?  Additions/Subtractions?

General Forum Link: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/191035.aspx 

2) In the pricing page, it says connect subscribers get free Bible Study Magazine digital issues (doesn't list if temporary or permanent).  I've been with connect since the beginning and I had to purchase volume 10.  I did get volume 11 for free but I recently had to purchase volume 12.  Are they supposed to be free?  Temporary?  Link: https://connect.faithlife.com/pricing 

Thank you in advance

Posts 2809
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 1 2020 8:01 AM

It does feel like FL Connect has become a tip from users to the company with little value to me. I am not a course user with some exceptions but those that I wanted were not available for free. I don't watch FLTV. The discount is useful if you buy a lot.

I just re-upped without getting a warning that it was renewing. Just happened on the date and I didn't take note of when that was. I would not have done so probably, but since it did I didn't call to cancel hoping there would be some greater value.

Posts 4403
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2020 1:09 PM

BUMP

Posts 930
LogosEmployee

Mattillo:
1) What are the future plans for connect?  Any future changes coming?  Additions/Subtractions?

We don't have specific plans to add or take away anything at this point. We want to make sure it continues to deliver value for subscribers and appreciate any feedback you or others have. 

Mattillo:
2) In the pricing page, it says connect subscribers get free Bible Study Magazine digital issues (doesn't list if temporary or permanent).  I've been with connect since the beginning and I had to purchase volume 10.  I did get volume 11 for free but I recently had to purchase volume 12.  Are they supposed to be free?  Temporary? 

I'm looking into this. I'll let you know what I find.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4403
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2020 2:58 PM

Thank you Mr Ben

Posts 930
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 10 2020 4:38 PM

Mattillo:
2) In the pricing page, it says connect subscribers get free Bible Study Magazine digital issues (doesn't list if temporary or permanent).  I've been with connect since the beginning and I had to purchase volume 10.  I did get volume 11 for free but I recently had to purchase volume 12.  Are they supposed to be free?  Temporary?  Link: https://connect.faithlife.com/pricing 

The pricing page is definitely not as clear as it should be.

Connect subscribers get some level of access to BSM as part of their subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you lose access.

Starter level subscribers will get access to the current volume only. It will be switched out when a new one is released.

Essentials and Premiere subscribers get access to the entire digital catalog.

Because the pricing page uses and on/off check mark, it doesn't capture that very well. We're updating it now so that it better communicates what access to BSM is included in each level.

So, to answer your question: if you subscribe to Essentials or Premiere, you should have access to all the digital BSM issues. It looks like there may have been an issue on our end where volumes 10 and 12 didn't get added. They should now be there. Please reach out to CS to get a refund for the two volumes you purchased.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 4403
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 11 2020 9:03 AM

Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife):

Mattillo:

The pricing page is definitely not as clear as it should be.

Connect subscribers get some level of access to BSM as part of their subscription. If you cancel your subscription, you lose access.

Starter level subscribers will get access to the current volume only. It will be switched out when a new one is released.

Essentials and Premiere subscribers get access to the entire digital catalog.

Because the pricing page uses and on/off check mark, it doesn't capture that very well. We're updating it now so that it better communicates what access to BSM is included in each level.

So, to answer your question: if you subscribe to Essentials or Premiere, you should have access to all the digital BSM issues. It looks like there may have been an issue on our end where volumes 10 and 12 didn't get added. They should now be there. Please reach out to CS to get a refund for the two volumes you purchased.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

Thank you Ben! I sent you a follow up question privately. Appreciate it

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS