Biblical Archaeology Review (BAR) Updates

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2088
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 20 2020 9:52 AM

I know there seems to have been some sort of breakdown in negotiations on this, but Logos really needs to offer these again along with the updates that are available through other companies.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 849
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2020 9:56 AM

I didn't even know this was an offering. I'll have to see what is available.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Posts 2068
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2020 10:05 AM

Yes

Posts 2088
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:03 AM

David Wanat:

I didn't even know this was an offering. I'll have to see what is available.

It used to be available a long time ago on a CDROM from the first issue in 1975 to 2005.  Anyone who purchased the CD now has access to BAR in the cloud and those issues will download when logged in; however, those issues are no longer available for purchase through Logos, but they have been made available through a competitor.  I did buy them in the competitor's version to get the updated issues, but I would much rather have them all in Logos.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 849
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:20 AM

That explains why I didn't see them in the catalog then

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS