New "Owned" Badges block Title & Presenter

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 20 2020 1:07 PM

I can see some value in the new "Owned" badges, but they are positioned in a manner that blocks the Mobile Ed Title and Presenter information.  I realize that on the AppleTV Faithlife app the title will slowly scroll below the image, and in a web browser we can hover the cursor over the image to see the title, but that slows down the process, and eliminates the ability to locate a title at a quick glance.

I would really like to see these badges reduced in size and relocated so that they do not obscure what I really want to see.

Posts 26
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 22 2020 10:18 AM

Thanks for catching that. We'll see what we can do to fix that problem.

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 16 2020 8:32 PM

Any progress on this Jennifer?  I really appreciate your work on this.  As you'll see in the image below, the current size and locations of the badges really result in a net negative for the user experience:

Thank you again for your consideration on this problem!

Posts 26
LogosEmployee
Jennifer Raboteau-Siler | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2020 9:12 AM

We are working on this but coming up with a different approach. Thank you for your patience. 

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 17 2020 6:39 PM

Thanks so much, Jennifer.  I'm grateful for the update.

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 17 2020 3:53 PM

Jennifer Raboteau-Siler:

We are working on this but coming up with a different approach. Thank you for your patience. 

Jennifer / Faithlife, this problem has persisted for months now.  Could we simply remove these obstructive labels until Faithlife's less intrusive alternative is ready for prime time?  Thank you for your consideration.

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 6 2020 10:17 AM

Please? Smile

Posts 662
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2021 2:08 PM

Here is the latest visual of this problem as seen via faithlifetv.com in Safari:

There has to be a better solution than obscuring the text?

Posts 4286
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2021 2:16 PM
I’m still hoping for an owned section/row
Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS