The New Living Translation with Reverse Interlinear

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Chris Aguilar | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jun 29 2020 6:44 AM

This book came up in the Logos Book store and it says that I own this book already. I looked in my library and it is not there. How can this be? I'm not real familiar with the program, but I'm not a novice around search engines and how to use them. Please help!

Posts 28371
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2020 7:14 AM

Welcome Chris!

Chris Aguilar:
This book came up in the Logos Book store and it says that I own this book already. I looked in my library and it is not there. How can this be?

The book should be called "New Living Translation." Did you not see that, or were you looking for something which said "Reverse Interlinear?"

If the issue was the latter, you will not find "Reverse Interlinear" in your library. Resources include "books" and "journals" (which you find in your library) and "datasets," which are "behind the scenes" tools. To access the "reverse interlinear," you turn on that tool in the resource itself. See the Alef / Omega symbol. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 18397
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2020 7:18 AM

Chris Aguilar:
This book came up in the Logos Book store and it says that I own this book already. I looked in my library and it is not there. How can this be?

Welcome Smile

Suggest looking for New Living Translation in your Library, whose resource information (i) shows Reverse Interlinear

FYI: Screen shot of Library shows sorted by Type (clicked on column header) followed by expanding Bible then clicking NLT

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3
Chris Aguilar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2020 10:52 AM

Thanks for the clarification. I assumed (bad word) that it would be a totally separate book.I learn something new almost every day!

Posts 3
Chris Aguilar | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 29 2020 10:53 AM

Exactly!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS