Make a colorless note

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 44
Lloyd Claycomb | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 3 2010 6:22 AM

Is there any way to make a note to a bible text that is clear in color?  I use highlighters for ALL my markup, and when I make a note to a phrase, the note color is ALWAYS there which messes up my highlighting scheme.  Is there a way to still make a note, but instead of it highlighting the text, just have it maybe make a little clear box (black frame with white or alpha-channel middle) before the phrase?

Posts 9112
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2010 7:32 AM

Lloyd Claycomb:
Is there any way to make a note to a bible text that is clear in color?

No there isn't. The colors you can select for the box and the note highlighting are found by clicking on the square box next to the note in the note file.

The only way to avoid highlighting is to attach the note to the reference rather than the selection. This gives you the box at the beginning of the verse and no highlighting which is similar to the visual scheme you are asking for. You would not have a direct visual connection to the word or words the note is attached to, but the 'clear' highlighting would not give you that either.

Perhaps you want to choose one color for all your notes highlights and avoid it for normal highlighting. (You can go through and find the current highlights you might have to change and alter them before changing the note highlight color.)

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS