Michael Heiser Mobile Ed Bundle Update

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 44
Jon | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 13 2020 4:34 PM

Hi - Is it possible to have the Michael Heiser Mobile Ed bundle updated?  Right now it includes LA151 - Learn to use Biblical Hebrew, which uses a very old version of Logos (it’s from 2015).  However, there is an updated course by him (LA171) which seems to cover the same material, only it uses Logos 8.  FL - any chance you’d be able to swap out the old course using the outdated software version for the newer course that uses the current software version? I can’t imagine anyone would want to knowingly buy a bundle that teaches you to use software from several versions ago at this point.

Posts 2116
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 14 2020 5:35 AM

Agreed!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 52
Angela Meister | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2020 11:54 AM

I love your tag line Joseph. God help us all.

Posts 52
Angela Meister | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 4 2020 12:01 PM

I think they just deleted this and reworked those sets as they have new photos. I haven't watched it yet, but I picked this and the Greek one up on the $99 flash sale a few months ago. I don't think they are having these any more this year. It might be worth calling to ask if they have that sale again if they will let you get it individually if that is what you are after. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS