Bug: Highlighting Precedence Issue

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 3 2010 9:52 AM

I just noticed while highlighting in the YLT that I can highlight text with "Outline", then add "Yellow Glow"...but can't successfully do the same thing in reverse order.

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2010 9:57 AM

Ward Walker:

I just noticed while highlighting in the YLT that I can highlight text with "Outline", then add "Yellow Glow"...but can't successfully do the same thing in reverse order.

Make that the other way around...start with Yellow Glow, then you can add Outline... the reverse just has Outline

Posts 1206
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:23 AM

As I continue, I noticed a strange interplay between highlighting...in the clipping below, the "then the Adversary ..." changed from Yellow Glow Outline to just Outline when I applied Yellow Glow Outline to "that one immediately..."  If I erase the first highlighting and re-apply it, then the following one will change to just Outline...it is really odd that highlighting in one place effects previous highlighting used somewhere else.

FWIW, Outlining of  Words of Christ in Red just results in normal Outline, not a red border or red fill--would be nice to have some visual indication that multiple visual styles were at play there.

Posts 2737
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 3 2010 10:50 AM

Ward, you will need to create a second VF for the additional rule, I have encountered this before, but as it is layered, having 2 VF's for same rule works for me..

I have to apply the boxes as a second layer...

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS