BUG: Library Sidebar not working

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 902
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 24 2020 12:07 PM

I just noticed that the library sidebar does not show anymore on my Mac. I am running the newest Beta of Logos. Does anybody else have this problem?

The sidebar works fine within resources.

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 2:06 PM

Armin:

I just noticed that the library sidebar does not show anymore on my Mac. I am running the newest Beta of Logos. Does anybody else have this problem?

The sidebar works fine within resources.

Although, I am not running on beta, I have run into this issue with the stable version. Try re-sizing your panel. This is what worked for me as a work around.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 902
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:01 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Try re-sizing your panel. 

Many thanks for this hint. Yes, the column of the sidebar window was too small to show.

Posts 4742
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2020 1:29 AM

Armin:
Many thanks for this hint. Yes, the column of the sidebar window was too small to show.

However Armin - you are correct this is a bug. The UI should not allow the display to get into a state where things are too small to manipulate.

Posts 902
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 4 2020 1:41 AM

Hi Mike, yes, I also consider this to be a bug. Like you said, It should not be possible to make the sidebar window so slim that I have no indication that it is still there. In addition, I noticed that I had to widen the sidebar window numerous times until Logos finally remembered that I want the sidebar window visible. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS