Bible study for kids

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
John Merriel | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 3 2020 5:22 AM

I was wondering with the ability to make personal books with the logos program if there is any sites that offer Free books that could be incorporated into logos through personal books then I could print out bible lessons for my grandkids we do bible study with the them we are using kids devotional books now but would like do have them in my softwear I could copy and print hand outs for them with the Softwear you can add things with notes hope this makes sense 

thank you for your help John Merriel 

Posts 28886
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 8:04 AM

Welcome John! 

John Merriel:
any sites that offer Free books that could be incorporated into logos through personal books

To answer this question directly, I am unaware of any personal book sites with kids books. There is a FILES forum here where users have put some personal books. It is possible that there may be something there. 

Are you familiar with creating personal books? 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2
John Merriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 11:01 AM

Yes i have just learned how to do that   I will look at the site You suggested
thank you John 

Posts 18806
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 3:49 PM

John Merriel:
... any sites that offer Free books that could be incorporated into logos ...

Welcome Big Smile

Thankful for Faithlife offering 53 Free eBook Guides that can be used in desktop, mobile, and web apps => https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?query=price%3A0%20Guide&limit=60&page=1&filters=status-live_Status&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=all

Personal Books are only usable in Logos & Verbum desktop apps.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS