Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 122
James H. Schafer | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 21 2020 3:14 PM

I have been excited ever since getting the barrage of emails. The first download was 877 and I just went to the list of my WS resources that are "In Progress" and my excitement level went up again.

I didn't count, but I had a lot maybe 20-30 "unknowns" on my list. Will they ultimately be identified and downloaded?

While scrolling down my WS list I saw resources that I did not remember having. Some of them are really exciting, at least to me. With the ability to create Collections I'm sure many of them will get used where they were not in WS. 

Again, thank you, Faithlife for doing this and for bringing the resources into Logos. I can't imagine what kind of work that has/will entail. 

God bless all the crew at Logos and also, glad to see my WS rep coming over, Ryan Roberts. Great!! Can you tell this old man is excited???

Posts 4111
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 3:17 PM

James H. Schafer:

I have been excited ever since getting the barrage of emails. The first download was 877 and I just went to the list of my WS resources that are "In Progress" and my excitement level went up again.

I didn't count, but I had a lot maybe 20-30 "unknowns" on my list. Will they ultimately be identified and downloaded?

While scrolling down my WS list I saw resources that I did not remember having. Some of them are really exciting, at least to me. With the ability to create Collections I'm sure many of them will get used where they were not in WS. 

Again, thank you, Faithlife for doing this and for bringing the resources into Logos. I can't imagine what kind of work that has/will entail. 

God bless all the crew at Logos and also, glad to see my WS rep coming over, Ryan Roberts. Great!! Can you tell this old man is excited???

Agreed - I only had ~300 titles in WS, but some of them are ones I really liked.

Thank you FL!

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS