Limited time upgrade offers - first package only?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 74
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 2:52 PM

The FAQ says: "Wordsearch users who are purchasing their first Logos Base Package or Feature Set qualify for the limited time upgrade offers"

If I purchase Fundamentals now, do I lose my eligibility for a limited time upgrade offer to Platinum if I decided to get that before October 19?

Posts 14
Wheatpenny | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:55 PM

Apparently so. I upgraded to Starter at the special price, intending to upgrade to silver when I get paid tomorrow, but after I upgraded, the special prices are gone, so now I will have to settle for upgrading to bronze since that's all I can afford at the regular prices.

“It cannot be that the people should grow in grace unless they give themselves to reading. A reading people will always be a knowing people. ”

― John Wesley

Posts 4134
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:58 PM

Wheatpenny:

Apparently so. I upgraded to Starter at the special price, intending to upgrade to silver when I get paid tomorrow, but after I upgraded, the special prices are gone, so now I will have to settle for upgrading to bronze since that's all I can afford at the regular prices.

Call or email sales, they will likely fix that for you! :)

They will probably return the first one, restore your discount, and push through the purchase that you want.

They are pretty good like that when they can be. :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 370
Lonnie Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:59 PM

Wheatpenny:

Call customer service. They will work with you.

Posts 9467
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 4:59 PM

Logos has a 30 day money back guarantee. Call Customer service and see whether if you return Starter you can have your 50% off coupon restored. It's worth a try.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS