Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Bill New | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 6 2020 1:27 PM

First I would like to say, I am very pleased and impressed with the library migration that has been occurring and I am slowly as an old dog learning to use and enjoy the Logos software.

According to my library migration page I have most of my resources available with about 270 “In Progress” and about 200 “Not Started”. Once again I am impressed at how you done this for me and all the other WordSearch customers. My question is, should I continue waiting and practicing patience or should I begin asking you guys to check on these “In Progress” and “Not Started” resources?

I appreciate the help and let me know if I can provide you any additional info.

Posts 9029
LogosEmployee

Our goal is to have all resources available in Logos by the end of the year: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch-faq#mybooks-notshowing 

The ones that weren't already available or automatically converted in the first two weeks will likely take several weeks or months to produce.

Posts 3285
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 6 2020 8:01 PM

Hey Bradley, 

Is there any word yet on how Liberty University students can get our Wordsearch textbooks? I know Phil said this would be in the works, just wondering if there is an update.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 9029
LogosEmployee

David Taylor Jr:

Is there any word yet on how Liberty University students can get our Wordsearch textbooks? I know Phil said this would be in the works, just wondering if there is an update.

This will be coming later. Our first priority is taking care of Wordsearch customers (and migrating them from Wordsearch 12), while LU students can continue to use the current MyWSB web reader.

Posts 3285
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2020 5:35 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

David Taylor Jr:

This will be coming later. Our first priority is taking care of Wordsearch customers (and migrating them from Wordsearch 12), while LU students can continue to use the current MyWSB web reader.

Hey Bradley, any update on this?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 9029
LogosEmployee

No updates.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS