Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Jim holder | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 10 2020 6:55 AM

Posts 4931
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:19 AM

Greetings Jim and welcome to the Logos community.

It is generally helpful to supply a little more information if you want some help with a problem.

Platform and OS Version are often significant.

Screenshots are usually very helpful.

However, I guess my first question is, in line with tomorrow's lectionary reading, have you invited the Interlinear to the party?

Posts 11308
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:27 AM

Mike Binks:
tomorrow's lectionary reading, have you invited the Interlinear to the party?

A hint is a challenge. I'm guessing a Jesus parable? Although, all of Jesus' parties were weddings (except those tax-collector shindigs).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 5
Jim holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:55 AM

I thought I had posted a screen shot. The  version I downloaded from logos does not have the interlinear option or English.

Posts 5
Jim holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 7:57 AM

Posts 18658
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 2:02 AM

Jim holder:

I thought I had posted a screen shot. The  version I downloaded from logos does not have the interlinear option or English.

Welcome Big Smile

Logos Wiki Using the Forums includes:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5
Jim holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 5:13 AM

Try this again. Sure can be frustrating!

The top screen shot is of my Wordsearch Tischendorf Interlinear, the bottom shot of the one from Logos. There is not even the option for interlinear that I see.

Posts 702
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 6:05 AM

Hello, Jim!

Could one of these be what you are looking for?

Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament: SBL Edition

Lexham Greek-English Interlinear New Testament Collection (3 vols.)

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential | Logos 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | Logos 9 Academic Professional

Posts 11103
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 6:21 AM

Jim holder:
The top screen shot is of my Wordsearch Tischendorf Interlinear, the bottom shot of the one from Logos. There is not even the option for interlinear that I see.

As far as I know, there never was an Interlinear for Tischendorf's GNT in Logos. In fact, there are only six real, forward-looking interlinears from Greek to English that I know of: NA26 & NA27 McReynold's, UBS4, and NA27 & SBL Lexham for the modern critical text (see green box in the screenshot, showing this Reading List) and the Newberry interlinear for the Textus Receptus.

If you want to work with Tischendorf, you'll see that it is morphologically tagged, so morph-searches will work and you'll get information for the Greek words in a small popup. If you want more, open the information tool (not shown) which can automatically show the glosses from your preferred lexicons, translations in many many bibles etc.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 5
Jim holder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 6:58 AM

Guess I keep using my WordSearch Interlinears 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS