Feature request from WORDSeach user - timestamped saving

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Rory Griffin | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 10 2020 6:05 PM

Hi,

First I do love the 'instant' maintenance of desktop features synching all desktops.  I guess not all features can appear on website view.  But what can does sync, too. 

My request is a simulation of what WS has.  I can save a PC environment to their cloud.  Each PC had its own designation.  It has helped many times having a frozen view.  We also can save to the PC.  creating multiple snapshots.  So if I relized 2 days later I messed up a 'desktop' (workflow, guide, etc equivelents for this discussion), I could restore it to where it worked as I wanted it to. 

I know this may be a disk space concern.  But I would love it.  The hand sometimes slips, deletes something and did not catch it.  This feature is to me is a standard IT requirement creating a static snapshot.  Some simple options.  How often (day, week) and manual, how many snapshots to save in the PC (i expect only one on your systems, even just one for the account.

Thank you for considering this request.  Contact if you would like clarity on my request.

Rory

Posts 23572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 11:33 PM

Hi Rory - and welcome to Logos and to these forums

Have you come across Logos Layouts yet? They provide a lot of what you are looking for - although there is no option to customise when snapshots are taken.

They are accessed from the Layouts menu

and described in the Help File

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS