Interesting Find: Parallel Resource Set Created from WORDsearch Indexing?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 92
Sharon Hillam | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 23 2020 4:58 AM

While tagging and grouping my resources into collections, I found something very interesting. The following books are showing up as a Parallel Resource Set:

• Hard Saying of the Bible (available once you get to any Bible book)
  • What the Bible is All About

Last night when I looked, there were three more. One was the Life Application Study Bible (3). This morning, it's not included in the above parallel resource set. Instead, it's NOW included with the Commentaries.

So does this mean I happen to catch Hard Sayings and What the Bible is All About in transition and, like with the LASB (3), eventually they, too, will be included with my Commentaries Parallel Resource Set?

Blogger/Teacher and former WORDsearch user who is LOVING LOGOS!

Posts 2509
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 23 2020 6:49 AM

Hi Sharon,

You should have all resources that show as type:commentary included in your parallel resources for commentaries. Faithlife converted many WS resources initially to monographs and has been adding the additional links to classify them as Bible Commentaries. So, it appears you are seeing some of the resources being converted to the proper type.

My version of "Hard Sayings" is still a monograph, however I included it in a  commentary collection and selected verse that is discussed  in Hard Sayings and it does show as a parallel resource. I think they will convert (properly) as a Bible Commentary.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS