Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Patrick Burks | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 25 2020 2:43 PM

I just ordered Introduction Old Testament: It's structure and story using the code for this month. The code is 2020FREECOURSEQ4 and the cart worked, but when I tried to update it on Logos Bible Software 8 it wouldn't work. Now I don't have the course. Did the order go through or not. I checked on my order history the order number is Order number: 19444366. That means the order went through right? Can someone help me even though it's a Sunday.

Posts 31415
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 3:14 PM

How long have you waited for the license to propagate across the servers? PS the forums are the way to access other users. To contact customerservice you have to phone, use email or chat ... but the Faithlife offices are currently closed.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24298
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 3:17 PM

Patrick Burks:
when I tried to update it on Logos Bible Software 8 it wouldn't work.

What do you mean?

Did it not download, was there some sort of error message, can you not see it in the Courses Tool, is it visible in your library?

Posts 5
Patrick Burks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 3:38 PM

I saw it in my library, but I don't know why it didn't show up downloading unless I already had it. If I already had it how do I get a reset so that I can choose something else.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 4:56 PM

Patrick Burks:
If I already had it how do I get a reset so that I can choose something else.

You can contact Logos Customer Service for assistance with your order.

If the course shows up in your library with a permanent license, that means you already owned it, and should exchange your recent order for a different course for the quarter. If it has a temporary license, it's what you just checked out for this quarter.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 5
Patrick Burks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 8:42 PM

Thanks for the info. Since it's a Sunday night, I don't expect anyone to be there. I'll have to wait til tomorrow. Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS