Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 296
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 9:09 AM

Donnie Hale:
I'm going to nitpick. This is not a "free update". I'm paying > $100 / year to always have all features.

Yes but a full featured upgrade could cost >$700. Of course with dynamic pricing it would be much less - $166 for me. But, with Connect we also get 2% back on purchases every year, which for me has worked out to be in the neighborhood of $70 dollars over the last couple of years.  So on a 2 year cycle, assuming that I am paying $150 per year for Essentials, I am paying $160 ($300-$140) for access to all features, but also in that 2 year period I am getting 72 classic ebooks and having 6 month access to 4 mobileEd courses, not to mention an extra 10% off some purchase items. Seems like a very good deal to me.

Posts 1984
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 1:29 PM

Graham Criddle:
It depends on the level of subscription you have - see https://connect.faithlife.com/pricing for details.

Thank you. I have "Essentials - no library" (from when it was "Logos Now"). Does the "Bible Study Toolset" value of "Full" in the link you provided mean I have not only all features (which I knew was the case) but all datasets that maximize the use of those features?

-Donnie

Posts 24298
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 2:36 PM

Donnie Hale:
Does the "Bible Study Toolset" value of "Full" in the link you provided mean I have not only all features (which I knew was the case) but all datasets that maximize the use of those features?

That is my understanding 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS