Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 10 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last »
This post has 405 Replies | 59 Followers

Posts 1
Gerald Blaquiere | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:47 AM

Interpretation commentary series and the Interpreter's Bible commentary are essential parts of my collection as is Feasting on the Word. 

Posts 1
Sharon Morgan | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:48 AM

Strong's Talking Greek and Hebrew Dictionary

Posts 1
Ken Matthews | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:49 AM

The Compete Bible Library is by far the best resource on WordSearch!  Please download every resource in the series!  It is an outstanding edition to any library!

Posts 2
Donald N Norris | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:50 AM

I would like all the Holman Books prioritized.

Is there any way you can combine all the Bible books into just one book within the commentaries? It's too time-consuming to search for a reference and a wast of "deskspace" when you have to load multiple  resources just to compare references to other books within the same commentary.

Also, organize the Lifeguide resources by the topics that WordSearch used.

Don

Posts 6
ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:59 AM

Can you provide info on the 600 books that are scheduled for the end of Nov 2020?

Posts 1
Jim Frazier | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:11 AM

Tischendorf Interlinear New Testament please

Posts 1
Don Stuart | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:14 AM

The Bible Background Commentary, AMG's Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament, and AMG's Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament.

Thanks!

Posts 1
William Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:23 AM

Thompson Chain Reference

Posts 1
Pastor Jason D Stoeber | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:27 AM

All of Rod Mattoon titles!

Treasures from the Scriptures

Posts 1
Larry Springer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:37 AM

I also look forward to Thompson Chain reference 

Posts 1
Phillip Barnett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:39 AM

I do a lot of teaching.  I would like to see the full catalogue of The Journey Series by Higle.  I use Adult Questions for LESSONmaker a lot.  Also series such as Message of Paul, Men of Purpose, Women of Character and Life Application Bible Studies.

Not sure if Christ-Centered Exposition commentaries is available yet but I use it a lot.

Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback.

Posts 1
Robert Shehane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:56 AM

For me it's commentaries.    Thanks, Robert Shehane

Posts 1
Joel Waggener | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:17 AM

Many of the tools listed here are helpful. 

I would like to see Adult Questions for LESSONmaker as I use these to start Bible Studies I prepare. 

Thanks. 

Posts 1
Donna C Maddox | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:19 AM

Agree!

Posts 4
Jamaral Gilchrist | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:22 AM

I would like to see all of the Journey Series and Expository Pulpit Series and a better way to do searches. Tagging the books trying to do collections is tedious. is it a way that Logos could tag them automatically like WORDSearch and we can set up or collections easier.

Posts 1
Lark Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:29 AM

Thompson Chain Reference

Treasures from Scripture

George Brooks Preaching Com.

Pentecostal Pulpit Series

Biblical Illustrator

Posts 1
Robert Szoke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:36 AM

I guess I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that many of the commentaries and books which are a part of the Silver (I assume that's what I was transitioned to from WordSearch, are free and open license. I also utilize E-sword and many of the resources listed are free. Just not sure yet if this was the bang for the buck. Plus, the learning curve on using Logos is a bit much. I've watched a few tutorials, and part of the problem is me...I'm 70, and still prefer paper books. I know that's a fault of mine, but I'm guessing there's a lot of guys just like me who want to use the technology, but the cost and the learning curve...well, that's a bit much. Thanks for asking. I did preview the Logos 9 video and just not convinced I need to go there. 

Posts 1
Doug Ellis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:45 AM

I also would like to see the Thompson Chain Refererence resources and Greek Grammars such as

"Beginning With New Testament Greek"

"Going Deeper With New Testament Greek"

and anything related to greek word studies.

Doug

Posts 20
KeepOnSavingMe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:47 AM

I tried to vote, but when I go to sign in to faithlife, it says cannot log in "invalid password, or invalid email". So after trying a few times, i tried "forgot password", then it says "invalid email", which I know is incorrect, as I am signed in now in order to comment here. I will try signing in to google, or facebook, maybe that will work. Anyone else having this problem?

Posts 20
KeepOnSavingMe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 8:51 AM

i guess in order to vote, you have to have an account with "feedbear"?

Page 10 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS