Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 18 of 20 (388 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next >
This post has 387 Replies | 55 Followers

Posts 21
Bill McVicker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2020 1:59 PM

Swindoll's Commentary would be great to have... ESV Xrefs and the Strong's talking Hebrew Greek Dictionary All of which I still go back to WS for... I am so thankful for the work you guys at Faithlife are putting into this.

Posts 33
Kathleen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2020 7:04 PM

I surely agree that the Complete BIblical Library is a must.  I was just getting used to using it and how awesome it was when WSB went to Logos.  I was one of those who uses a Mac, and has a large library so I was having lots of trouble using it, but had managed to get a workaround by loading only part of my library.  The Complete Biblical Library on WSB was truly awesome, and having it available in a similar fashion would be very helpful!  Thank you.

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 12:10 AM

Kathleen:
 I was one of those who uses a Mac, and has a large library so I was having lots of trouble using it, but had managed to get a workaround by loading only part of my library.

Greetings Kathleen

As a Mac user myself I am interested in the above comment. I have never heard that particular comment before and wondered if you would care to expand on the 'trouble' you were having 'using it'.

I have a library of just of 10,000 resources loaded onto both an iMac and a MacBook pro. How 'large' is your library?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 1
Timothy D. Barr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 9:46 AM

Another vote for Thompson Chain Reference.

Posts 1
Joshua Goepfrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 17 2020 1:18 PM

Please get the CBL Interlinears completed.  As much as I would like to buy more, I am limited and would love to have everything in one place instead of going back and forth still.

Posts 5
Stephen Shields | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 10:21 AM

It's just sad to see "not started" beside some of my most-used titles. *sigh*

Looking for 

0:1508 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament

0:1509 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament

THANKS!

:) 

Posts 1
Bill Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 11:42 AM

I would like the 1599 Geneva Bible and Strong's Talking Hebrew and Greek Dictionary

Thank You

Posts 1
Peter Hui | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2020 12:13 PM

Hi there,

Layman's Commentary on Revelation and Zodhiates Corinthians Commentary Series Please.

Posts 1
Glenn Sparks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2020 12:26 PM

Thompson Chain, Life Application Study Bible, Rod Mattoon Series, Complete Biblical Library 

Posts 1
Joe Comer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2020 3:08 PM

Thompson Chain Reference products!

Posts 18789
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 19 2020 5:47 PM

Stephen Shields:

Looking for 

0:1508 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament

0:1509 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament

Faithlife has AMG's => The Complete Word Study Bible: King James Version that is included in => AMG Bible Essentials

Screen shot shows Rejoice in AMG's Complete Word Study Bible has pim indicator (present, imperative, active). My favorite Logos & Verbum feature is visual filter highlighting so can "see" range of Greek verbal expression. In the Society of Biblical Literature Greek New Testament (SBLGNT) and Lexham English Bible (LEB), Rejoice has visual filters for Present tense (pink highlighter), Imperative (red bold text with yellow outline), Active (pink ax after verb), plus Plural (wavy line over word). AMG has pre (preposition) indicator for in while LEB & SBLGNT have green underline. AMG has an,nn (anarthrous,noun) indicator for Lord while LEB &SBLGNT have dotted underlines for anarthrous. Logos wiki Extended Tips for Highlighting and Visual Filters includes: 

Thankful for Faithlife enabling users to freely share documents, which includes visual filters.

LEB translation style is similar to authorized version while using modern English words (LEB is my goto Bible for literal English translation).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 1008
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 12:38 AM

I'm anxious to get The Gospel Project. I had it downloaded onto my desktop and the first year became corrupted. I can't download it from WS anymore. I only need Fall of 2015, Winter of 2016, Spring of 2016, and Summer of 2016. All I need is the first year. I purchased those through Lifeway. How can I get a copy of those? Pretty please?

Posts 5
Stephen Shields | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 20 2020 4:56 AM

Thank you!

Posts 1
Robert Jassey | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 3:23 PM

Dake, please

Posts 1008
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 21 2020 5:44 PM

Are you including resources from Lifeway, like The Gospel Project, which is scheduled to become a Logos resource, or will I need to repurchase that? 

Posts 1
George | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2020 4:50 AM

Please get my Preacher's Outline Sermon Bible Commentary it is the most valuable resource other than the Bible itself.

Posts 3
Richard Summitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 22 2020 7:42 AM

Yes--I agree--would like to have Dake Bible notes, and other Dake products--are they in the making?

Posts 8975
LogosEmployee

George:

Please get my Preacher's Outline Sermon Bible Commentary it is the most valuable resource other than the Bible itself.

These are already available: https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration 

Is there something specific you're missing?

Posts 1
Bobby and Kimberly Atwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2020 8:31 AM

I have used Word Search for years and have grown quite fond of it's features and functions. I know we can be conditioned to doing things a certain way and have been opened minded about Logos but it's just not worth it at this point. I understand there is a learning curve to anything new but when I spend over an hour to try and figure out how to do a simple function that took seconds on Word Search it's very disheartening. I understand Logos is a more advance software program but I only have so many hours in a day like everyone else and I can't be spending most of it trying to figure out how to navigate through this non-user friendly program. I have decided to keep using my Word Search software for time purposes. I mean, Word Search had a Strong's numbering system built into the KJV where all I had to do is just hover over the number and "BAM" there it is. Maybe some one on one help could benefit me but once again, how much time will it take. I never had any tutorial's with Word Search; it was that user friendly. I hope you guys can win me back. This may not be the right place for this post but hope it finds it's way to the right person.

Posts 23
Mickey Little | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 24 2020 9:28 AM

Dakes Annotated Bible Study Notes and Thompson Chain Reference.

How do we know when new titles are added? Do I just once a month go to the store and search? 

Page 18 of 20 (388 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > | RSS