How do we get to know when a full WORDsearch product arrives in LOGOS?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29
J Peter Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Nov 18 2020 3:48 AM

I still have a number of books that I used in WORDsearch that still have not yet been converted to LOGOS including some which are only partly in LOGOS such as:

1. The Passion Translation (TPT) NT with Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs. The LOGOS 8 version doesn't yet have the Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs which appear in WORDsearch, Kindle and in printed form.

2. Open Your Bible Page by Page OT & NT. Only the NT is currently in LOGOS.

I am also urgently waiting for the complete Explore by the Book 4 volume series, The Living Commentary by Andrew Wommack and HCSB Study Bible: God’s Word for Life, as currently, I keep having to pop back into my WORDsearch software if I need these books,

Will we receive an email so we have to download the update ourselves or will the update or complete series just be automatically added to our books list?

I look forward to receiving a response.

Blessings

J Peter Wilson - Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK/England

Posts 1546
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 4:28 AM

J Peter Wilson:

I still have a number of books that I used in WORDsearch that still have not yet been converted to LOGOS including some which are only partly in LOGOS such as:

1. The Passion Translation (TPT) NT with Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs. The LOGOS 8 version doesn't yet have the Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs which appear in WORDsearch, Kindle and in printed form.

2. Open Your Bible Page by Page OT & NT. Only the NT is currently in LOGOS.

I am also urgently waiting for the complete Explore by the Book 4 volume series, The Living Commentary by Andrew Wommack and HCSB Study Bible: God’s Word for Life, as currently, I keep having to pop back into my WORDsearch software if I need these books,

Will we receive an email so we have to download the update ourselves or will the update or complete series just be automatically added to our books list?

I look forward to receiving a response.

Blessings

J Peter Wilson - Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire, UK/England

You can track the progress of individual books here:

https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration

Posts 11631
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 18 2020 4:32 AM

J Peter Wilson:

The book (and potential updates, such as a Logos Research edition coming when initially only an eBook was delivered) will download automatically - provided you have the system set up to receive downloads automatically, otherwise you'll get a notification in Logos that resource downloads are available.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS