Happy Thanksgiving

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8002
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 26 2020 8:57 AM

A crazy year, but there’s still so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving 🍁 

Posts 164
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:21 AM

Happy Thanksgiving Dal, and I totally agree there is much to be thankful for even in this odd topsy turvy year!

Posts 549
Rodney Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 1:06 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Posts 9556
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 2:03 PM

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to my US neighbours (neighbors) Smile

We celebrate Thanksgiving here in Canada in October but I always look forward to celebrating US Thanksgiving in Florida in November. Unfortunately this year that is not possible since the border is closed to non-essential travel but I'm hopeful for 2021.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 186
TWBeining | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 4:14 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all! 

While it has been a very different year than most are used to there is still much to be thankful for.

Blessings to all

Tim

Posts 893
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:11 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I have so much to be thankful for:

• A stable job
  • A roof over my head
  • Two beautiful daughters
  • More creature comforts than I deserve
  • The Lord Jesus Christ, who loves me and gave himself for me.

It's also been bittersweet. My 90-year-old mom went to be with the Lord two weeks ago. I miss her but I am grateful she is now experiencing the full joy of the Lord.

Posts 215
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:31 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, I hope you all had a great day. We have a lot to be thankful for, specifically the news of the Gospel of Jesus and how our Lord has preserved His Word for us through all these past centuries, as well as a great company such as Faithlife that helps us study. I am so thankful for this community as well, so much wisdom that I see displayed among you, thank you for sharing. Big Smile

Posts 723
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:31 PM

Happy thanksgiving other-side of pond dwellers.

Bill, prayers of comfort for you and your family.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS