Parsing of Critical Apparatus?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 65
Natan de Carvalho | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 27 2020 4:25 AM

Is it possible to see parsing notes in any apparatuses? The NA28 doesn't do that when I hove over so I wanted to see if there was something I needed to enable or have a particular resource.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 6:51 AM

Hi Natan

I'm not sure what you're not seeing. The easy checkoff is in program settings, to make sure your popups are enabled?

The next issue is NA28's can have apparatus links, or not (the way they're sold). I assume you have the apparatus, so also the right NA28 with apparatus links.

Otherwise?? Mine shows the morph popups and the apparatus notes popup. And if course, in the apparatus, the mss popups.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 65
Natan de Carvalho | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 7:56 AM

Are you saying your Logos shows parsing information for the Greek text contained in the apparatus volume, or are you saying that your apparatus volume contains highlighted information (such as name of MSS) that pops-up as you hover over? Mine has the latter, but that is not what I am seeking. I am seeing parsing for the apparatus. meaning I hover over the word and it shows parsing at the bottom of the page just like the text volume of the NA28 does.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 27 2020 8:57 AM

Ok ... just as you described initially ... sorry.

Answer: no parsing popups in apparati. To include NA28, and 13 across greek, hebrew, latin and syriac, zippo.  True, useful. I right-click to the analytics, where I'm terrible (eg syriac).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS