Study Document File?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 13 2010 6:57 PM

Couldn't help but notice.... I wonder what the study document file is on 4.1?  (I am not a tester.)

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 31312
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2010 7:00 PM

Jerry Mclean:

Couldn't help but notice.... I wonder what the study document file is on 4.1?  (I am not a tester.)

It is similar to a beta on L3 for a feature that was never implemented. <deleted by author>

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 106
Mark Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2010 7:52 PM

OK, I am going to bite on this one.  I don't find a "study document" anywhere as yet on 4.1. It would be great if you could direct me to that reference if it is real.   I would enjoy having that back.  Thanks

Posts 691
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2010 8:00 PM

Just assuming here... I don't have it either but Martha had it in a screen shot she posted. This along with Sentence Diagram and Syntax Search were on here shot and I do not have them... So it may well be Scholars or greater for these tools as I have Leaders

Mark Martin:

OK, I am going to bite on this one.  I don't find a "study document" anywhere as yet on 4.1. It would be great if you could direct me to that reference if it is real.   I would enjoy having that back.  Thanks

Posts 31312
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 13 2010 8:09 PM

Mark Martin:
It would be great if you could direct me to that reference if it is real.

At this time it is in a closed beta. I've not worked with it enough yet to have any idea of when it might become more widely available.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS