Development Plan

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2703
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 15 2020 9:01 AM

I realize that sometimes other companies throw a curveball into development strategies as Apple recently did with their new ARM chip. However, I was wondering if FL might give Logosians an insight into feature plans in their stage development like other software people. I can see what LibreOffice has on the calendar for its projected development and rough dates. I suspect dates might not be doable, but feature stages would be useful. Laying out plans for the current version would give us some insight and save FL a lot of time explaining and reiterating what we can look forward to in the coming months. A wiki post would go a long way in letting us know what's coming and let FL spend more time getting those things ready.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 24494
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 9:11 AM

Have you seen the roadmap section on the new Feedbear site?

Posts 2703
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 10:29 AM

No I did not. Thanks.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS