Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Joe McCallan | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 19 2020 12:07 PM

A friend of mine who was also a Wordsearch user and has been introduced to logos seems to have been given an enhanced version of Logos FREE but it seems to be different to mine in that the interlinear it has 6 lines as opposed to my 5 line.  He doesn’t understand what the 6th line is.  Its shown below the Strong’s numbers.

Is this also available to me who am a Logos user already?

Joe McCallan

Posts 30825
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2020 12:30 PM

It is usually simply a matter of checking the box requesting that it be shown ... under the interlinear icon for the main display, by clicking on the ribbon's side for the bottom view ... which has even one more line.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2498
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2020 5:30 AM

Hi Joe and welcome. Here is a screen shot of what attributes are available when you right mouse click on the interlinear box.

You can select which attributes are shown.

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 20 2020 6:47 AM

Joe McCallan:
it seems to be different to mine in that the interlinear it has 6 lines as opposed to my 5 line.

Now that you know the secret, make sure that you do not enlighten your 'friend'. Just set your display to seven lines and claim to be a special friend of the owner.

(This too would be misinformation as all users are Bob's special friends)

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS