Will TPT: NT be upgraded to TPT: NT, Ps, Pro & S of S automatically?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 25
J Peter Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:51 PM

As I see that The Passion Translation (TPT) with NT with Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs is in production as an audio version - https://www.logos.com/product/187069/the-passion-translation-new-testament-2nd-ed.

Does this mean that the 'printed' version will soon be available in LOGOS as it already is in WORDsearch, the physical book form from bookshops and also in Kindle?

Will this just be an upgrade automatically from The Passion Translation: New Testament to The Passion Translation: New Testament with Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs (2020 Edition/2nd Edition)?

Happy New Year.

Peter

Posts 9014
LogosEmployee

Psalms, Proverbs, and Song of Songs have been available for a while as separate Ebooks:

My understanding is that we plan to update these ebooks to Logos Research Editions, but not fold the content into the existing NT resource. Once they're upgraded, and put into a "Series" with the NT resource, moving between the four resources should be fairly seamless.

Posts 25
J Peter Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2021 1:36 AM

Many thanks, Bradley for that information.

I have added them, individually, to my list of Bibles (next to TPT - NT) so that I can more easily compare different translations/paraphrases.

When they are 'LOGOSised' will that happen automatically? And will I be informed about how to form a "Series" at the time or will I have to post again for the instructions on how to do it?

Blessings

Peter

Posts 9014
LogosEmployee

J Peter Wilson:
When they are 'LOGOSised' will that happen automatically?

Yes, if your program is configured to automatically download updates (which is the default). You will see a notification (the blue circled number) at the top of the program for the resource updates.

J Peter Wilson:
And will I be informed about how to form a "Series" at the time or will I have to post again for the instructions on how to do it?

We will do that as part of the upgrade to a Logos Edition. (If you do want to know more, see https://wiki.logos.com/Library__#Series.)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS