Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 469
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 1 2021 11:49 AM

I saw this on sale and I am really enjoying it since its not something I go for. The chapters are short but enough to give you insight into the Bible texts. But you can't go wrong with the price.

Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries That Bring the Bible to Life Faithlife Ebooks

Posts 296
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 12:05 PM
Thanks. I bought it. Don’t know if I’ll get around to it soon but it looks interesting and worth it for $1.99
Posts 2730
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 12:27 PM

Short chapters indeed, but surprisingly good, and has some good quality images too.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 4843
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:20 PM

Stephen McCracken:
On Sale for $1.99 if you like Archaeological Insights

So if I don't like them, it's not on sale? Wink

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 507
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 1 2021 4:24 PM

Thank you. I picked it up.

Posts 469
Stephen McCracken | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:10 AM

SineNomine:
So if I don't like them, it's not on sale? Wink

Correct, you just wasted $1.99 Wink

Posts 664
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:32 AM

Thanks just bought - after having a quick look through I would say it would be an excellent resource even at full price. For $1.99, an absolute steal.

Hopefully it gets upgraded at some point to a Logos Resource for use in the Factbook.

Posts 2816
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 2:52 AM

Thanks

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 637
Gordon Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 2 2021 4:51 AM

Stephen McCracken:

I saw this on sale and I am really enjoying it since its not something I go for. The chapters are short but enough to give you insight into the Bible texts. But you can't go wrong with the price.

Unearthing the Bible: 101 Archaeological Discoveries That Bring the Bible to Life Faithlife Ebooks

The sections are short but it's not a short book. It has 256 pages according to Amazon.

The pictures are great and I hope that Logos converts this ebook into a fully-tagged Logos research edition.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS