Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Steve Bentley | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 26 2021 6:47 AM

I'm wondering about a couple of things from Adrian Rogers:

In Wordsearch I purchased "The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection". In Logos there is the "Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive". While these are very similar, they are not the same. The Collection from Wordsearch has more sermons. Will the "Legacy Collection" ever be brought over to Logos? That was quite expensive when I purchased it.

On a related note, I had also purchased at a separate time audios from Adrian Rogers. These are actually audios of several Adrian Rogers sermons. It also includes a category of Sermon Notes from both the Old Testament and New Testament. These are different than the actual sermons. The sermons are a transcript of his message. The Sermon Notes are outlines and notes that he made about 100's of his sermons

When can we expect these? These are an investment I had to make and I don't want to lose that investment.

Thank you

Posts 2830
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 12:21 PM

Steve Bentley:
The Collection from Wordsearch has more sermons. Will the "Legacy Collection" ever be brought over to Logos? That was quite expensive when I purchased it.

Thanks for pointing out, I did not realise that was the case. As one who has both the Logos and WordSearch version I do hope the WordSearch edition (what is missing from the Logos Edition) makes it into Logos.

Hopefully someone from Faithlife will comment soon.

Kind regards

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 110
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 1:20 PM

I assumed that this was it: https://www.logos.com/product/149904/adrian-rogers-supplemental-sermon-archive 

It should be given to WS transfers automatically when it is produced.

Posts 4
Steve Bentley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2021 4:41 PM

Justin Gatlin:

I assumed that this was it: https://www.logos.com/product/149904/adrian-rogers-supplemental-sermon-archive 

It should be given to WS transfers automatically when it is produced.

That could be it. It looks very similar.

How do we make sure Logos knows and follows up?

Posts 5231
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2021 12:41 AM

Steve Bentley:
How do we make sure Logos knows and follows up?

Give them a (phone) call?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 4
Steve Bentley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2021 3:40 PM

I guess I thought they monitored this forum?

Posts 9055
LogosEmployee

Steve Bentley:
In Wordsearch I purchased "The Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection". In Logos there is the "Adrian Rogers Sermon Archive". While these are very similar, they are not the same. The Collection from Wordsearch has more sermons. Will the "Legacy Collection" ever be brought over to Logos? That was quite expensive when I purchased it.

I'll pass this report over to the Content Production team to investigate.

Posts 4
Steve Bentley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2021 5:29 PM

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS