Voice your opinion on prioritization

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33849
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 16 2021 2:10 AM

Yes, some of these requests are poorly worded in that library type rather than datatype/index control the priority. But both we and Faithlife can respond to what is intended even if inaccurately described from the technical perspective.

Prioritize resources by type | Faithlife Feedback

Add ability to sort Basic Search by Resource Prioritization | Faithlife Feedback

Add prioritization to the web app | Faithlife Feedback

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2021 2:06 PM

I've voted for all of them. I'm hoping Faithlife notices the second one in particular.

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 27257
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 16 2021 2:54 PM

SineNomine:

I've voted for all of them. I'm hoping Faithlife notices the second one in particular.

Perhaps you can explain how unprioritized resources will be sorted i.e. resources that don't need to be prioritized?

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2021 7:51 AM

Dave Hooton:

SineNomine:

Perhaps you can explain how unprioritized resources will be sorted i.e. resources that don't need to be prioritized?

Exactly as they already are by default.

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 27257
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 17 2021 3:57 PM

SineNomine:
Exactly as they already are by default.

I responded more completely in the Feedback site.

Dave
===

Windows 11 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS