Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 181
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 25 2021 4:43 AM

Curious of the status of the LOTH for the Roman Rite.  I see it is still in production.  I don't miss what I don't have but it is supposed to be part of my library.

Thanks,

KSC

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 1016
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 6:44 AM

I seem to recall that it was supposed to be ready a couple of weeks after Verbum 9 was released 

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Ultimate

Posts 5070
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 8:07 AM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):
It's not shipping immediately at launch as we put the finishing touches on it, but I'm excited to announce that the English edition of the Liturgy of the Hours is available for American customers in Verbum 9 Gold and above.

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/174173/1127402.aspx#1127402

Posts 181
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 8:17 AM

Copy that...but Donald's comments were October 26, 2020.  We are now at the end of March 2021.

Is it coming soon?  Delays?  What is the status?

Thanks,

KSC

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 293
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 10:20 AM

We've been testing and fixing things with a group of beta testers, and we're getting close. But this is such an important resource that we want to make sure we release something good.

Posts 181
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 25 2021 10:33 AM

Donald,

Thank you.  And yes, it is an important resource, so I thank you for the diligence and hard work of all.  I look forward to it being added to my library. 

Thank you also for the work you do for Verbum.  It is fantastic.

KSC

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS