We have become friends through the forum

Page 11 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last »
This post has 412 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 10731
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:20 AM

MJ. Smith:

Jack Caviness:
Ah, but I have 26 more years to catch up,

and I hope you make it ... it generates a great family reunion.

Hey. I will only be 99 at that point! Seems like a sure thing, unless the Lord returns first. Geeked

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:37 AM

Jack Caviness:

MJ. Smith:

Jack Caviness:
Ah, but I have 26 more years to catch up,

and I hope you make it ... it generates a great family reunion.

Hey. I will only be 99 at that point! Seems like a sure thing, unless the Lord returns first. Geeked

Consider what happened to Abraham when he was 99 or thereabouts.....

Posts 10731
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:43 AM

Andrew McKenzie:
Consider what happened to Abraham when he was 99 or thereabouts....

In my case, they call them great grandchildren. Geeked Of course, by then, I will add another great to that. Cool

When I retired from the USN, I promised to live until the Lord returns to make them pay for my years of service.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:10 PM

Andrew McKenzie:

Terah's family tree is complicated enough

Hey Andrew,

I like the faces in your family tree. Where did you find the settings to create it this way?

I do not see the faces option in my Logos4 and I am running the latest Beta.
I don't even see an option to add my own... so how did you do that please?? 

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:43 PM

Praiser:

Hey Andrew,

I like the faces in your family tree. Where did you find the settings to create it this way?

I do not see the faces option in my Logos4 and I am running the latest Beta.
I don't even see an option to add my own... so how did you do that please?? 

I ran this report in my 4.0d SR-2 installation on my main account.  This is the 'cartoon' option from there.  It seems they've changed them in the beta.  I only noticed that yesterday.  I think it's a shame that this one seems to have been removed.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:23 PM

Andrew McKenzie:
I ran this report in my 4.0d SR-2 installation on my main account.  This is the 'cartoon' option from there.  It seems they've changed them in the beta.  I only noticed that yesterday.  I think it's a shame that this one seems to have been removed.

This one wouldn't have been the one I would have replaced. The new "cartoon" is very cartoon.

Thanks for answering my question.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:40 PM

My brothers and sister I greet you in the wounderful name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ ,where ever you are ,God's peace be with you all.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 40
Joe Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 30 2010 5:47 PM

Blessings to you, Tes.  I hope you are doing well.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:08 PM

Joe Newell:

Blessings to you, Tes.  I hope you are doing well.

Hi,Joe thank you I am doing well,I had my birthday yesterday,and this greeting is out of a special occassion,to greet my brothers and sisters,whom I have come to know them through the forum.The last nummber of my age is "7"as well that reminds me the goodness of the Lord.Praise to His name.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 5 2010 1:24 PM

Thank you Logos for correcting  the spelling-

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 12 2010 10:58 AM

Hello dearest  Tes and other Logos friends. My name is Robel and I am from Eritrea, but currently residing in Germany. I just want to give you all the friends a word of appreciation for all your contributions in accordance to His grace. I would appreciate it If am gonna be your friend as well. God bless you all.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 10731
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 13 2010 3:15 AM

Debessay:
I would appreciate it If am gonna be your friend as well

Welcome Debessay. We are all friends here. Tes—who started this thread—resides in Frankfurt. Are you nearby?

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 13 2010 7:31 PM

Hello dearest Jack Caviness. Thanks for your prompt and warm welcoming.  It`s my very pleasure to be your Logos friend. And I just live in Bad Homburg, which  is almost 30kms far from Tes. . Stay blessed

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 3:59 PM

Debessay:

Hello dearest  Tes and other Logos friends. My name is Robel and I am from Eritrea, but currently residing in Germany. I just want to give you all the friends a word of appreciation for all your contributions in accordance to His grace. I would appreciate it If am gonna be your friend as well. God bless you all.

Hello precious brother.Wow,  Logos is taking over some territories in our area. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:25 PM

Hey dearest Tes. Nice to hear from you brother. I cling myself with what u have said. Yeah,  Logos is expanding !

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 18867
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 10:22 PM

Tes:

Debessay:

Wow we now know of at least three Logos users from Eritrea or Ethiopia now living in Germany. Do you guys all know each other? There's Tes, and Robel, and also Yared who introduced himself earlier in the thread. Are you all speakers of Amharic as your first language?

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 5:04 AM

Hello dearest Rosie. Nice to hear from you. I am from Eritrea like Tes,  but we can  both speak an  Ethiopian language (Amharic) as well. I know Tes. very well. He is our respectfull bro. But I have not yet well-acquianted with Yared. God bless you.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 2963
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 5:36 AM

Rosie Perera:

Tes:

Debessay:

Wow we now know of at least three Logos users from Eritrea or Ethiopia now living in Germany. Do you guys all know each other? There's Tes, and Robel, and also Yared who introduced himself earlier in the thread. Are you all speakers of Amharic as your first language?

Hi Precious Rosie, greetings from the bottom of my heart. I am the one who knows Yared and Debessay ,Yared is in Köln I guess about 150 km away from  me ,with Yared we communicate in Amharic,These two guys are very brilliant ,Had it not been because of the Lord I am not worthy to communicate with them.I wounder they don't know one another,but they are outstanding ones.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 35
Debessay | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 7:25 AM

Hey Tes. You are lifting me up man! I know u are encourager!  As per your good complement, let me share with you the following  qouation  "Bieng right isn't as important as bieng loved, being first isn't as important as bieng together." Stay blessed.

IN HIS LEGACY

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 8:42 AM

Debessay:

Hey Tes. You are lifting me up man! I know u are encourager!  As per your good complement, let me share with you the following  qouation  "Bieng right isn't as important as bieng loved, being first isn't as important as bieng together." Stay blessed.

Welcome Dbessay,  And a great quote for us all to ponder.

Blessings

Andrew

Page 11 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS