We have become friends through the forum

Page 17 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last »
This post has 412 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 2 2011 10:17 PM

JAIN THOMAS:

Jain thomas

Stratford London, 2012 Olympic city, want to persue my theological studies

God bless you all

Thank you, God bless you JAIN .

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 13 2012 4:49 AM

Any one who would like to contribute to this thread is welcome.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 10
Tesfaye Haile | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 29 2012 3:48 PM

My name is Tesfaye Haile. I am a long time Logos user. I thank God for the help I am receiving from Logs. God bless you Tesfai.

In His Service and Love

Tesfaye

Posts 1942
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 29 2012 4:07 PM

Fredc:

Warrior, Alabama (thats about 25 miles north of Birmingham)

USA

Wow, I am right next to you in Kimberly, Alabama.  I teach English and a course on the Bible for our local high school.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 31 2012 12:56 AM

Tesfaye Haile:

My name is Tesfaye Haile. I am a long time Logos user. I thank God for the help I am receiving from Logs. God bless you Tesfai.

In His Service and Love

Tesfaye

Welcome brother Tesfaye.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 12:12 AM

Any one who would like to contribute to this thread is welcome.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 3:22 AM

I live in Johannesburg, South Africa for the past year. Previously I lived in Brazil. I first purchased Logos in 2004 and have been following the newsgroups and now the forums since then.

Posts 1048
William Gabriel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 6 2013 6:49 AM

Great thread; didn't see it until today.

I'm shocked at how many people are from Illinois. I, too, live in the state--currently in a far Western suburb of Chicago, Batavia.

My day job is as a developer/statistician, and I shepherd as a co-laborer with other men at a church in town.

-Bill

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 1:54 AM

Thank you William and Wayne.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 8835
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 6:19 AM

I just read through this thread too and found it quite interesting. I also realized that I did not yet post here so....I'm from Haliburton, Ontario, Canada which is about 2 1/2 hours north of Toronto and a bit to the east.

I've always appreciated how international the Logos forums are.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 391
Geo Philips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 8:24 AM

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Previously lived in the United Arab Emirates and in India

Posts 536
L.A. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 12 2013 10:03 AM

Tes:

Of course we are brothers and sisters in the Lord, ... would like to thank everybody and logos for giving us this opportunity.

Frankfurt-Germany

God bless everybody.

Hi Tes.. greetings... blessings...

from Hanau-Germany now to Sousa-Paraíba, Brazil, Sertão (BR230) km 460 Transamazonica 

L.A.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 4:31 AM

L.A.:

Tes:

Of course we are brothers and sisters in the Lord, ... would like to thank everybody and logos for giving us this opportunity.

Frankfurt-Germany

God bless everybody.

Hi Tes.. greetings... blessings...

from Hanau-Germany now to Sousa-Paraíba, Brazil, Sertão (BR230) km 460 Transamazonica 

L.A.

Praise the Lord! Wow! L.A. I greet you in the preciouse name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Hanau is my favourate city. Before 1997 I lived in Seligenstadt kreis Offenbach. I went there very offten.After 1997 I lived in Mühlheim Dietsenheim ,until I moved to Frankfurt in 2001. We had weekly Bible Study in Hanau. From Muhleheim Dietsenheim I was using S8 up to Hanau Hauptbanhof then the Bus Number 2 ,so Freiheit Platz und Markt platz were the place where  I regularly went for shopping. This thread is very important for me it just makes me to  think from where we could communicate each other through the Logos forums.  May the  Almighty God bless you. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 13 2013 4:33 AM

Geo Philips:

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Previously lived in the United Arab Emirates and in India

Thank you God bless you brother.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 26 2014 7:18 PM

Currently? Raleigh, NC. In the past I've lived (spent at least a few weeks in) London, Paris, Milan, Peru, Dominican Republic, Washington Dc, Minnesota (though I was only 1 year old... Maybe that one doesn't count :) ), Cleveland TN, Louisville Ky, Long Key, Florida, Miami (Hollywood actually, but pretty close to Miami for those who haven't been there), Monroe Michigan (intern to a church planter there in 2002 - Anchor Baptist Church, and Monroe Missionary Baptist Church), Gonaives Haiti, Newwark NJ, New York, though I spend most of the year in Hudson, Florida (near Clearwater).

I've been a student, worked in youth ministry, then a missionary, then pastor, and currently a student desiring a return to the field.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 750
David A Egolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 27 2014 12:05 AM

I live in the Glendale, Arizona in the greater Phoenix area. I got started with Logos 3 when my son started at Phoenix Seminary.  He surveyed the various Bible study software packages available in 1999 and concluded that Logos was the best.  I bought a Scholars package for him and a Leaders package for myself.

I participate in a Phoenix Logos Users Group (PLUG) which holds meetings about once a month for the last year and a half.  Our next meeting will be just after the final round of the Logos March Madness Sale so that we can compare notes and glean through the book choices together.  Last year I invited my pastor and he had great suggestions. Otherwise, I would have never chosen Carson's "Gagging of God" based on the title.  This year I'm trying to get one of the faculty of Phoenix Seminary to help us.

These forums have been a great help; especially for ideas on organizing notes.  I also learned about mind mapping software from the forums.

Posts 85
Anthony Keating | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 27 2014 2:03 AM

Dear Tes,

I come from Liverpool England.

Tony

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 27 2014 4:11 AM

Hi Tes and all the the Community:

I,m a pastor in Nashville, TN. Originally from Ethiopia.

Posts 231
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 27 2014 5:39 AM

Hi everyone,  I live in Davison, Michigan (about an hour north of Detroit) where I pastor Trinity Lutheran Church (LCMS).  Previously, I have served congregations in northern Wisconsin, the U.P. of Michigan (I'm a "Yooper" by birth), and in the Downriver area of metro Detroit.

I started using Logos shortly after I graduated from sem in 1990's.  I've been learning much through these forums - especially the fact that I have much to learn.Wink  I just wanted to say 'thanx' to all who are sharing their knowledge and experience here, really appreciate what I've learned so far.

Posts 2856
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:32 AM

Anthony Keating:

Dear Tes,

I come from Liverpool England.

Tony

Welcome Dear Tony.

Blessings in Christ.

Page 17 of 21 (413 items) « First ... < Previous 15 16 17 18 19 Next > ... Last » | RSS