We have become friends through the forum

Page 19 of 21 (412 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next >
This post has 411 Replies | 14 Followers

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 4 2014 6:48 AM

Very interesting L.A.! and what is your origion (wenn ich fragen darf).

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 5 2014 7:35 PM

Fasil:
By the way, were you able to convert the Amharic pdf Bible to  word doc to fit it into Logos personal Books?

ውድ ወንድሜ ፓስተር ፋሲል በመጀመርያ በጌታችን በኢየሱስ ክርስቶስ ስም ሰላምታየን ኣቀርባለሁ።ከዚህ ቀጥየ ስለ የመደበኛ መጽሓፍ ቅዱስን በተመለከተ፣ከቢቢሊያ ጋር ለፈቃድ ተጻጻፌ ከአንድ ዓመት በኋላ ለራሴ ለግል መጠቀም እንደምችል መልስ ሰጥተውኛል። ለጊዜው ለማጠናቸው የሮሜና የያዕቆብ መልእክቶች ወደ ወርድ ደኮመንት ቀይሬ በለጎስ ውስጥ በማስገባት ችያለሁ። ፎንቱ አለኝ፤ ነገር ግን ዩኒኮድ አይደለም፣ስለዚህ በ"power look up" የሚያሳየኝ ጭረት ብቻ ነው።ስለዚህ የማደርገው እንዳለ እወስድና በወርድ ደኮመንት በፎንትው ቀይሬ እንደምነበብ አደርገዋለህ። ወደ ዩኒኮድ መቀየር እንደሚቻል አንድ ወንድም ማለት ፓስተር ነው ወደ ፓስተር ከመሆኑ በፊት በፕሮግራመር ሞያ ይሰራ የነበረ የቅርብ ጓደኛየ ነው፤ነገር ግን ይህን ሥራ ለመሥራት ጊዜ የለውም። ከፕዲኤፍ ወደ ወርድ ዶኩመንት ለመቀየር በጣም አድካሚና ብዙ የማንዋል ሥራ ያስፈልገዋል።በወርድ ደኮመንት የተቀየረ ባገኝ ግን በቀላሉ ለመቀየር የምችልበት ቱልስ ስላለኝ መሉውን መጽሓፍ ቅዱስ የአንድ ቀንና የሁለት ቀን ሥራ ነው። በጣም ይቅርታ አድርግልኝ ጊዜ ስላጣሁ የጻፍኩትን ደግሜ እንኳን ለማንበብ አልቻልኩም ምክንያቱም ወደ ቤተክርስትያን ለመሄድ የምዘጋጀበት ሰዓት ስለሆነ፣ ጌታ ይባርክህ!

ገብረአብ ተስፋይ

የመደበኛ ትርጉም ይሄንን ይመስላል

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:21 AM

Really good friends! I am very glad to be a part of the forums, through my precious brothers and sisters and friends has increased to  inspire me more and more to the disire of my heart to discover the way I should study the Bible and to have the prievilage to be a channel of blessing to be to others. I consider myself to be a part of a big family, with diversity location on this planet, but one in Christ though whom we have been joined together in love. Recently I have a problem to figure out the smart tags on 2010 Word document, but joifuly a friend and a brother whom I have known him throught the forum has joined me by teamviewer and fixed it for me. I would like to say thank you to him and others who make themselves avasilable to help.

I would be very glad to see any body, who would like to introduce him/her self aswell.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:53 AM

Hi Tes:

I would appreciate if you can find and email me Amharic Bible converted into Word document to fit into Logos format. Thanks

Posts 1
Teresa B. Solis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 7:22 AM
I'm from Poway, California
Posts 8436
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 7:44 AM

Teresa B. Solis:

Welcome to the forums Teresa. I hope you are able to stop by often.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 9:12 AM

Fasil:

Hi Tes:

I would appreciate if you can find and email me Amharic Bible converted into Word document to fit into Logos format. Thanks

Hi Fasil. Please semd me your telephone nummber by e-mail at  tesfai5 AT googlemail DOT Com.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 11 2014 6:13 PM

Thank you Tes!!

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 12 2014 4:41 AM

Teresa B. Solis:

Welcome Teresa.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2015 7:56 PM

Yes, indeed we are!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2015 8:04 AM

Milford Charles Murray:

*smile*

That, Tes, is a very good theological point!  Praise God that it is more than just "theology"

Peace to you!

Nice word from Milford!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2017 9:56 PM

I'm from Berlin living in Wiesbaden/Germany

Sascha

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 2:08 AM

Sascha John:

I'm from Berlin living in Wiesbaden/Germany

Sascha

Hi Sacha du bist nicht weit von mir. Ich whone in Franfurt am Main. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 3 2017 2:53 AM

ist mir auch aufgefallenSmile

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 9:17 AM

Does any one know about Kevin Becker one of the MVPs? He was one of those who helped me ,when I was new to the Logos software. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 133
Dennis Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 9:39 AM

Hi Tes, 

I live in the city of Antioch (I know, great name right)?  It's located in the San Francisco Bay Area of northern California, USA.  I'm also bi-vocational and work as a project manager as well as pastor a small church.

Great to meet you! 

Posts 5133
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 10:16 AM

I live on a farm near the village of Milo, Alberta, Canada. Raised Lutheran (ELCIC) and now attend St Stephen's Anglican Church in Calgary when I can. Even though this thread is over 7 years old I never contributed too it. But reading through it was a real blessing. The numerous people we no longer regular hear from and those dear souls who have gone on to be with our God. God bless you all. And inspired by the gentleman who share some words of wisdom and the coming up closing of JFB complete, I would love to share words of wisdom from the great Saint Jerome:

When the venerable John could no longer walk to the meetings of the Church but was borne thither by his disciples, he always uttered the same address to the Church; he reminded them of that one commandment which he had received from Christ Himself, as comprising all the rest, and forming the distinction of the new covenant, “My little children, love one another.” When the brethren present, wearied of hearing the same thing so often, asked why he always repeated the same thing, he replied, “Because it is the commandment of the Lord, and if this one thing be attained, it is enough” [Jerome].

Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown, Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, vol. 2 (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1997), 533.

-dan

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 7 2017 2:46 PM

F

Dennis Davis:

Hi Tes, 

I live in the city of Antioch (I know, great name right)?  It's located in the San Francisco Bay Area of northern California, USA.  I'm also bi-vocational and work as a project manager as well as pastor a small church.

Great to meet you! 

Thank you Dennis. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2804
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 6:14 AM

Dan Francis:

I live on a farm near the village of Milo, Alberta, Canada. Raised Lutheran (ELCIC) and now attend St Stephen's Anglican Church in Calgary when I can. Even though this thread is over 7 years old I never contributed too it. But reading through it was a real blessing. The numerous people we no longer regular hear from and those dear souls who have gone on to be with our God. God bless you all. And inspired by the gentleman who share some words of wisdom and the coming up closing of JFB complete, I would love to share words of wisdom from the great Saint Jerome:

When the venerable John could no longer walk to the meetings of the Church but was borne thither by his disciples, he always uttered the same address to the Church; he reminded them of that one commandment which he had received from Christ Himself, as comprising all the rest, and forming the distinction of the new covenant, “My little children, love one another.” When the brethren present, wearied of hearing the same thing so often, asked why he always repeated the same thing, he replied, “Because it is the commandment of the Lord, and if this one thing be attained, it is enough” [Jerome].

Robert Jamieson, A. R. Fausset, and David Brown, Commentary Critical and Explanatory on the Whole Bible, vol. 2 (Oak Harbor, WA: Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1997), 533.

-dan

Thank you Dan for introducing yourself and contributing to this thread. This thread reminds me the good time we had with our brothers and sisters. Some like Steve Clark, and others have gone to the Lord and some are not active in the forum as they  used to. I just miss every body. May the Lord bless every body !

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2800
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 8 2017 7:09 AM

The forum is a blessing, and there is a bond that does develop among those who participate.  Certainly, most of us share a bond of faith in Jesus Christ and a passion for God's Word.  We share a love for Logos Bible Software.  We share a desire to help others.

I am thankful for all who participate in these forums.  I have been blessed and helped by so many of you.  

Tes, this thread is a reminder of all that.  So, from an old Methodist preacher in a small town in Mississippi (USA), "Thanks, y'all!  And thank you, Tes, for this thread."

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Page 19 of 21 (412 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > | RSS