We have become friends through the forum

Page 20 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next >
This post has 405 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 10 2017 10:32 AM

Michael Childs:
I am thankful for all who participate in these forums.  I have been blessed and helped by so many of you

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 71
Joey Midgett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 10 2017 2:29 PM

Ralph A. Abernethy III:

Conover, North Carolina.  Pastor of Mt. Olive Lutheran Church (LCMS).  Howdy, y'all!

I live in Newton, NC

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 11 2017 10:21 AM

Joey Midgett:

Ralph A. Abernethy III:

Conover, North Carolina.  Pastor of Mt. Olive Lutheran Church (LCMS).  Howdy, y'all!

I live in Newton, NC

Welcome Joey!

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:25 PM

shark tacos:

Schönen Gruß Tes!

Ich bin in San Francisco und studiere Sytematische Theologie an der GTU.

(see if you non-Germans can figure out the above, it's pretty close to the English)

Hab zehn Jahre in Deutschland gewohnt (Berlin und München) bevor ich nach Kalifornien zurückgezogen bin.

-Haifisch

Du bist vermisst worden.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:29 PM

Rosie Perera:
I join in welcoming you. Tes is eager to see an Amharic Bible in Logos format, and I guess you would be interested in that too. I too have enjoyed Ethiopian food at Kokeb restaurant in Seattle and Nyala restaurant in Vancouver. I took a summer class at my seminary on the History of Christianity in Africa a few years ago and learned about the ancient history of Christianity in the area of Ethiopia & Eritrea. I had known nothing about it before (apart from the story of the Ethiopian eunuch in Acts 8). God bless.

Very interesting Dear Rosie. Thank you very much.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 533
L.A. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 2:36 PM
Tes, are you still living in the Rhein-Main region? I'll be back from Brasl in some weeks and passing Hanau and Marburg frequently.
Posts 596
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 3:46 PM

Tes is back! Yay!

Posts 72
Phil Tuften | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 9:21 PM

Phil from Sydney, Australia.  

Leaving you in God's Care and Grace

Posts 78
Manuel Maria | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 11:53 PM

Hello from Valencia, Spain!

I'm a Spanish catholic IT teacher, proud father of three children, and a student at Domuni, the Angelicum online university.

This thread is a absolutely nice idea, Tes. May I ask FL to be at the top of the forum always, to invite each member to introduce him/herself?

I love the ecumenical and open-minded spirit of this forum. I just suggest another thread where we could introduce the way the cult is done in our own local churches, say in Christmas, or at any other moment, with photos. It would be more vivid than reading a book, and would help us know the rich world we are living in.

May God bless you all.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 10:03 AM

L.A.:
Tes, are you still living in the Rhein-Main region? I'll be back from Brasl in some weeks and passing Hanau and Marburg frequently.

Hi L.A. yes I am living In Frankfurt am Main very near to the Air port. It takes 14 minutes from where I am living to the air port  by bus. I know Hanau. I used to live in Seligenstadt and Mühlheim Dietisheim around Hanau. I was traveling to Hanau for shopping. But Marburg is another direction. It is halfway from Frankfurt to Kassel. Welcome! 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 533
L.A. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:53 PM

Tes:
Hi L.A. yes ... Welcome! 

Tes, so I'll contact you some day next year. Be blessed! 

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 7:31 AM

L.A.:

Tes:
Hi L.A. yes ... Welcome! 

Tes, so I'll contact you some day next year. Be blessed! 

OK. Thank you! 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 45
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 8:16 AM

Hello from Holy Toledo. My wife & I are recently credentialed pastors here starting a new chapter of Teen Challenge to help combat the opiate addiction that is so prevalent in the NW OH region. I love these forums and have learned so much from just reading the questions & answers that others post here. 

Posts 35
Phil Quigley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 8:53 AM

Howdy from Baltimore, MD.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 10:05 AM

Jack Hairston:

Tes is back! Yay!

Yes, Jack I am back again.  

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 5720
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 30 2018 2:07 PM

A throwback Thread! 2010...8 years!

D.A.L. from Jupiter Florida, USA 🇺🇸 Bilingual Bi-vocational minister.  Great to see some old faces and new ones. Great to see old faces that are no longer with us. It always brings a smile to my face 🙂

DAL

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2018 8:52 AM

Phil Tuften:

Phil from Sydney, Australia.  

Leaving you in God's Care and Grace

Welcome Phil to Logos Friends.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1127
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 1 2018 9:35 AM

Martin Hall:

Hello from Holy Toledo. My wife & I are recently credentialed pastors here starting a new chapter of Teen Challenge to help combat the opiate addiction that is so prevalent in the NW OH region. I love these forums and have learned so much from just reading the questions & answers that others post here. 

Hello, Martin! I did not know about Life Challenge in Toledo. My husband and I live in Newport which makes us neighbors!

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2018 9:58 AM

Welcome Martin.

Martin Hall:
I love these forums and have learned so much from just reading the questions & answers that others post here.

God bless  every one who contributes to help us to use the Bible software according to our needs.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 5 2018 9:05 AM

Martin Hall:

Welcome Martin!

Blessings in Christ.

Page 20 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > | RSS