We have become friends through the forum

Page 21 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21
This post has 405 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 73
Rick Carmickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 5 2018 11:02 AM

I get to be the 400th reply on this thread.

Posts 2801
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 4:00 AM

Phil Quigley:

Howdy from Baltimore, MD.

Welcome Howdy.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 45
Martin Hall | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 5:20 AM

Juanita:

Martin Hall:

Hello from Holy Toledo. My wife & I are recently credentialed pastors here starting a new chapter of Teen Challenge to help combat the opiate addiction that is so prevalent in the NW OH region. I love these forums and have learned so much from just reading the questions & answers that others post here. 

Hello, Martin! I did not know about Life Challenge in Toledo. My husband and I live in Newport which makes us neighbors!

If you have anyone in your church that is struggling with addiction, or a family that doesn't know what to do for a family member, please reach out to me & let me help. My contact info can be found on my website: www.nwotc.org. I would love to serve your community. 

Posts 35
Phil Quigley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 5:24 AM

Tes:

Phil Quigley:

Welcome Howdy.

This makes me chuckle. Repetitive redundancy. ;)

Posts 8425
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 5:33 AM

Phil Quigley:

Tes:

Phil Quigley:

Welcome Howdy.

This makes me chuckle. Repetitive redundancy. ;)

It made me smile too. Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 17439
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2018 1:00 PM

Martin Hall:

Juanita:

Martin Hall:

Hello from Holy Toledo. My wife & I are recently credentialed pastors here starting a new chapter of Teen Challenge to help combat the opiate addiction that is so prevalent in the NW OH region. I love these forums and have learned so much from just reading the questions & answers that others post here. 

Hello, Martin! I did not know about Life Challenge in Toledo. My husband and I live in Newport which makes us neighbors!

If you have anyone in your church that is struggling with addiction, or a family that doesn't know what to do for a family member, please reach out to me & let me help.

Thankful for halfway house prayer experience: to help motivate addict toward God is praying for physical sickness whenever addict approaches drug of choice that disrupts their relationship with God. Thankful for testimonies about physical sickness motivation to walk with God. Thankful for Holy healing change to see everybody alive as someone God Loves Big Smile

Search idea is looking for pray articles that mention addiction

([field heading,largetext] pray) WITHIN 11 WORDS (addiction,"physically sick")

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 21 of 21 (406 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 | RSS